Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

Discus and support Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tom McKivergan, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they could not help me.

:)

Tom McKivergan, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Drakyn1206 Win User

Thanks, I have already done that with the person that helped me over chat and it did not fix the issue.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Tom M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I understand the problem you are going through, when this happens what is recommended is to delete and re-add the profile to the console, since the problem seems to be in the profile itself. Try it and tell us how it goes!

Here you can find information on how to do it: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one

If this does not work, the other thing that could be recommended is to restore your console while keeping your games and applications. This process will not delete any data from your console, it will only restore any corrupt files that are on the system preventing its proper functioning.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information > Reset console.
    3. Select Reset and keep my games and apps. This will reset the operating system and remove all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/605bb539-cd79-4b4c-91cc-fe27d6264dd6

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Trying to purchase an xbox 360 game to use on xbox one x

Hi Soulless,

There is no one higher we can escalate this to. All help that has been posted here is the correct troubleshooting. There is only so much we can do for one game that someone is unable to purchase. As I stated have had this myself with a couple backward compatible
    games. Black ops 2 for some reason I was unable to purchase on my Xbox one X, but was able to on a Xbox 360. Soon as I did it was available on my Xbox one X to install.

Brad
  5. fjvanwet Win User

Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One S. I have restarted both consoles multiple times. I cannot even download the game on my One S. On the Series X, I was able to download "something" by clicking on the tile in my games inventory, but the result is only 74GB instead of the 96GB shown in the MS store.

How do I get help with this? I am unable to play the game on the Series X (I get an error that I am too early, even though I purchased the Ultimate Edition), and I am unable to download anything on the Xbox One S.

Can anyone help?
  6. ObliviousNose56 Win User

Gold Membership

we yes purchase one month gold membership but my son is unable to access on his xbox 360. what we need to do.
Thema:

1. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Unable access purchased

2. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  3. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  4. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  5. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  8. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  10. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...