Unable to access preview program forums.

Discus and support Unable to access preview program forums. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Stuck in update 1608, and would like to view the forums to find out why. I've tried to search to find the forums, but had no luck. Any help is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptainYARR, Nov 7, 2016.

1. CaptainYARR
    CaptainYARR Guest

Stuck in update 1608, and would like to view the forums to find out why.

I've tried to search to find the forums, but had no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

:)

CaptainYARR, Nov 7, 2016
  2. XB1 Preview program

I am a member of the preview program but I am unable to access the private preview forums.

Bobby Light1428, Nov 7, 2016
  3. El Neebre
    El Neebre Guest
    Unable to access Preview forum - fully enrolled

Hi,

I'm unable to access the Preview forum after being fully enrolled into the preview program

How can I get access?

Thanks

El Neebre, Nov 7, 2016
  4. CaptainYARR
    CaptainYARR Guest

Can I please get some help?

Thanks.

CaptainYARR, Nov 8, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey there!

Here's the link to the >>Preview Program Forums.<<

But I can tell you that not everyone that is in preview was moved to 1610 - only a small percentage was moved over to the newest build. Unable to access preview program forums. :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BZONE24 Win User

Suddenly unable to access Xbox One Preview forums - please help!

Same problem for me. Once the forums were updated, I'm still in the preview program but unable to access the preview forums. Seems like no help is available for this.
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

Xbox Preview Program

Hey there icezorg,

Just to clarify, are you looking to be invited to the Xbox 360 Preview Program or are you having trouble accessing the Xbox 360 Preview Program forums?

If by chance you're looking to be invited to the Xbox 360 Preview Program, that's something that we are unfortunately unable to provide here on the support forums.

If you're having trouble accessing the Xbox 360 Preview Program forums, post on back and let me know. Thanks in advance!
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

Using the new xb1 UI

If it says "Group not found" then you need to create a new post stating that you are a member of the preview program but that you're unable to access the private preview forums. An Xbox support agent will then grant you access to those forums
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Unable to access Preview Program forums

Hey there JustMe3MyGun and DeathSquad13!

You should now have access to the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, go ahead and try accessing the link. Thanks!
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to access the preview program forum.

Hey Dark!

You are now good to go to access our
    Preview Program forums, shoot me a private message on the forums if you continue experiencing issues by clicking the envelope below this post. Enjoy!
Thema:

1. Unable to access preview program forums. - Similar Threads - Unable access preview

2. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  3. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  4. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  5. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  6. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  7. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  8. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  9. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  10. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...