Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

Discus and support Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nathan Suhoney, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

Hello,

I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had lost access to it and shortly after the email and gamertag was changed, something I hadn't changed for years. I couldn't use my original email to log in. I contacted Microsoft support, but they said I had to submit a request for account recovery, and I heard nothing back after that. I had contacted them again, with proof I had access to the email that was previously associated with the account, and multiple proofs of payment methods for the account in question. I was redirected to another form to fill out, and a few days later they had notified me by email that there wasn't sufficient information. I believe I have plenty more information and even a console with the account still linked to (unable to get past password). I am still getting updates for the new Gamertag under my personal email. Please, I just want my account back, and to know that my information is not being sold.

Thanks

:)

Nathan Suhoney, Nov 3, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Nathan S, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I am very sorry that you are going through this situation.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Go to Security > Security and password

Select Change my password to reset your Microsoft account password

Verify that you are the account holder by receiving a security code

Enter your current password

Keep in mind that Microsoft, as well as its advisors or support, recommend not giving our account to anyone, so as not to have bad times and much less lose things that are very important to you as a player.

You can also recover your account through the recovery form available at . Collect as much information as possible about any Microsoft services you may have used with this account

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that
    We continue to insist with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail.
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and we can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we, as players,
    I don't have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. meter. to 9:00 p.m. meter.
  3. AVIRAL NACHHOLA Win User

Not able to change recovery email due to hacker cancelling the process.

Thanks for the reply but i already reset my password through this. My problem is i am unable to change the recovery email that Hacker changed earlier. He still access my account as he got his email set as recovery email on my account.
  4. Fragz Deut Win User

Trying to play MCC on steam, but it wont let me choose a different microsoft account

This did nothing. Still stuck being forced to login to the account I don't have the password for, and am unable to recover due to "Lack of information"

Clicking sign in with a different microsoft account does nothing but refresh the enter password screen for the email i'm unable to access.
  5. T birdian77 Win User

Xbox old email alias and console verification

I have the same problem. The email on my xbox live account is years old, I have no access to it anymore, and I am unable to add a new email because "I still need to verify my email." That's pretty difficult considering I no longer have access to it. Great
    system xbox
  6. Vegasdawgz Win User

Family Pack Gamertag converted to individual accounts

Same problem here. Cannot get into my son's account. I am able to access my Live account on his Xbox, but unable to get into his using same email and password.
Thema:

1. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it - Similar Threads - Unable access lifelong

2. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  3. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  4. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  5. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  6. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  7. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  8. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  10. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...