Unable to access features in Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Unable to access features in Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have owned Forza Horizon 3 for about half a year now and just discovered that there are some features of the game that I for some reason,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AyhanEyikan, Oct 26, 2018.

1. AyhanEyikan
    AyhanEyikan Guest

Hello, I have owned Forza Horizon 3 for about half a year now and just discovered that there are some features of the game that I for some reason, cannot access. The Auction House for one is still greyed out, and I am unable to access online paint designs
    and car tunes. I've read around and discovered that this could be a result of age restrictions, but even so, I am unsure of how to add an adult to my account or adjust my "parental control settings" in the Xbox app. Any help in solving this issue would be
    appreciated.

:)

AyhanEyikan, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Mayu_qa
    Mayu_qa Guest
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition

My Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition is runnable.

But VIP access and carpack is unabled.

Mayu_qa, Oct 26, 2018
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Xbox one and Pc

Hi

Some games support this feature such as Forza Horizon 3.

gds1972, Oct 26, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Ayhan,

If you are currently under a child account you will need to access the parent account associated with it. Once logged in to the parent account, you will able to access our

Online Safety Management page.
    There you will be allowed to remove and add restrictions to accounts in the same family.

XBF Lance J, Oct 26, 2018
  5. AyhanEyikan
    AyhanEyikan Guest
    Hi Lance,

I'm not sure that there is a parent account associated with mine. Would I have been required to connect one when making an account?

6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Ayhan thanks for staying in touch!

The easiest work around to this is to make a new
    Microsoft Account
    and add the current account to it as a minor through the
    Family page
    on our website. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 26, 2018
  7. AyhanEyikan
    AyhanEyikan Guest
    Hi Lance,

I tried to make another account to act as my parent account and was able to successfully make changes to privacy settings and so on, but it, unfortunately, did not fix my in-game problem. A friend of mine experiencing the same thing, however, was able to
    fix them by doing what appears to have been the same process as me. So at this point, I'm not quite sure what is causing this issue with my account.

8. AyhanEyikan
    AyhanEyikan Guest

Hi Lance,

I went through the whole process: making a parent account and connecting it with this one, then adjusting privacy settings a so on. Unfortunately, it still has not had any effect on my in-game options. A friend of mine did what appeared to be the exact same
    steps as i and was able to fix the sam issue. How could this be possible?

9. Hi there AyhanEyikan,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your Microsoft Account.

Check out this article:

If you are an adult or use the account but asked for parental consent.

If you're being asked for parental consent, the birthdate on your account indicates that you're underage. You can
    correct your birthdate by providing proof that you're an adult.

Here's how:

• Submit proof of age.
    • If you have a credit or debit card: Use the instructions under
      Provide a valid credit or debit card numberto verify that you're an adult.
    • If you don't have or can't use a credit or
      debit card: Use the instructions under Submit proof of age without a credit or debit cardto
      verify that you're an adult.
    • Within
      the manual verification form, you'll be able to indicate which Microsoft account you're sending proof of age for.
    • After
      your proof of age has been verified, you can close the temporary Microsoft account.
      See how.

After submitting the age verification form,
    Please check your submission's status using the link below. The status of your submission will be listed as well as any communication that's been sent to you via email.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Oct 26, 2018
  10. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Ayhan thanks for keeping in touch!

If the parent account is set up properly it should work. The
    Privacy settings
    should be modified from the Microsoft Account (parent account) not from the app. Also check out the privacy settings on the

Xbox website
    and let us know how it goes!

11. AyhanEyikan
    AyhanEyikan Guest
    Nestor,

Do you happen to know specifically which settings I should adjust from the parental account to allow access to those in-game features?

12. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Ayhan thanks for keeping in touch!

We have some useful information regarding the
    Privacy and Online Settings
    on our website check it out. Also bud make sure the settings are being modified from the adult account through the Microsoft website. Keep us in the loop so we can make sure we get this issue squared away!

13. AyhanEyikan
    AyhanEyikan Guest

I got it to work! I ended up needing to check the proper settings and log out and back in to make sure the settings applied i think. Anyway, thank you guys for all your help!

AyhanEyikan, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: