Unable to access any game clips or screenshots in Upload Studio or my profile

Discus and support Unable to access any game clips or screenshots in Upload Studio or my profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title says it all. I'm unable to access my recorded game clips or screenshots in either Upload Studio or my Profile. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES delete my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ephidel-10540EC9-5AAC-4A2A-88C5-B8B3408B1F01, May 9, 2016.

1. Unable to access any game clips or screenshots in Upload Studio or my profile

Title says it all. I'm unable to access my recorded game clips or screenshots in either Upload Studio or my Profile.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES delete my game recorded stuff to resolve this issue.

I started having this problem a couple of months ago, but I figured it was your servers and so I just thought to try again later. I know I have a lot of recorded game clips, but I need to access them and delete the ones I don't want and compile the rest
    into longer videos.

Every time I try accessing them, I'm giving that loading circle thing and it just never ends, so I figure there's something wrong. Even after 15 minutes, it will not load, and on my profile (on my Xbox One) it says I have no captures at all. So, I turned
    my laptop on and checked my profile on here, and they show up..

Anyway, point being, I need to access these captures on my Xbox One in the Upload Studio. I've made some clips from the Overwatch Beta that I need to keep, so I cannot afford to lose those. If you have any questions or require further information, let me
    know.

:)

Ephidel-10540EC9-5AAC-4A2A-88C5-B8B3408B1F01, May 9, 2016
  2. Can't view any of my gameclips on the game dvr app

When I open the game dvr app it tells me I haven't recorded any gameclips or taken any screenshots for any of my games but when I go on my profile I can see them all. This is a problem because I'm not able to delete or save any of my clips. I was using
    upload studio to create a clip and when I was finished it said insufficient storage or something and when I went to delete some things there was nothing there! Everything was fine before I went to finish on upload studio and now this has happened.
    I use upload studio often and this has never happened before.

THE NINJA X12, May 9, 2016
  3. problem with game dvr

recently everytime i try to upload clip to xbl it says unable to upload to xbl but i have lots of free space but it gets even stranger as i can upload screenshots but not clips even through upload studio. My connection is good ive reset my router etc any
    suggestions?

SquatOrc932087, May 9, 2016
  4. Unable to access any game clips or screenshots in Upload Studio or my profile

How is your NAT type? You can find it in the Network Settings.

Skeeter Quill, May 9, 2016
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

How is your NAT type? You can find it in the Network Settings.
  6. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
  7. ISirProdigy007 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.
  8. CaptainFox345 Win User

How to download all my xbox clips at once?

Hi,

Open Upload Studio -> Manage Clips -> change the layout so the clips/screenshots are listed -> select the clips you want -> upload to OneDrive -> then Upload

after they uploaded check your onedrive on the computer and then you can download them.
    I just uploaded them.

Thank you, I totally forgot that I could use my onedrive for this!

Now I don't need to go through the nightmare of uploading my 466 clips and screenshots one at a time.

Is it normal for onedrive to take some time loading all my clips? so far only 2 clips are in the folder.
  9. Tomm_A Win User

Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

Hello VladP4,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you having issue uploading your captures to your OneDrive from your Xbox Console. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Have you check your upload in OneDrive.live.com if those game clips and screenshots were uploaded successfully?

2. Have you check if you have enough free cloud storage to store your game clips and screenshots?

The uploading status will depend on the size of the file. It is possible that when uploading screenshots, it does not show uploading because it would just take few seconds to complete unlike for game clips which is usually bigger compared to screenshots where the status of uploading will appear. To confirm if your screenshots were uploaded successfully, you must sign in your OneDrive account to OneDrive.live.com and check your screenshots.

For your reference, see: Manage your game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Unable to access any game clips or screenshots in Upload Studio or my profile - Similar Threads - Unable access game

2. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  3. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  4. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  5. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  6. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  7. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  8. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  9. I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile: I input his email address. I input his password. >>Then I get to "Parent or guardian consent is required for this account." >>I click "I'm a parent or guardian. I'll sign in with my Microsoft...
  10. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...: I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem. The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I can't access the rewards, cloud gaming...