ومشاكل الكنترول Xboxمشاكل حساب

Discus and support ومشاكل الكنترول Xboxمشاكل حساب in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; كلهم Xbox السلام عليكم أرجو التوضيح أملك حسابين إماراتيين إذا حولت واحد منهم مثلا أمريكي الثاني يتحول أوتوماتيكيا أمريكي والمشكلة أن واحد منهم أقدر... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hassan23KWT, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Hassan23KWT
    Hassan23KWT Guest

كلهم Xbox السلام عليكم أرجو التوضيح أملك حسابين

إماراتيين إذا حولت واحد منهم مثلا أمريكي الثاني يتحول أوتوماتيكيا أمريكي والمشكلة أن واحد منهم أقدر أشتري فيه الألعاب يعني ريجن فري..والثاني
    الريجن فيه مغلق

قصدي بعض الألعاب ليس كلها وبعضها متوفر والآخر غير متوفر

هذا مجرد مثال..عندي سؤال ثاني شريت بطارية أصلية مع واير USBشاحن

قيمتها 10دينار

المشكلة ليت الإضاءة في الواير مايشتغل واليدة مافولت كامل..ماالعمل

[Mod Translation]

All of them Xbox peace be upon you please clarify you have two accounts

Emirati if you turn one of them as an American the second is automatically turned American and the problem is that one of them can buy games I mean FreeBSD... And the second one in it is closed I mean some games not all of them are available and others are
    unavailable

That's just an example. I have a second question I bought an original battery with a USB wire charger worth 10 dinars

The problem is that the lighting in the air is not work and the whole made Mafolt.. What to do

:)

Hassan23KWT, Mar 30, 2018
  2. AMIR.MRAEISI
    AMIR.MRAEISI Guest
    I can not connect to my account

سلام همه؛
    من می خواهم به حساب Xbox من متصل شویم، اما تصویر زیر را نشان می دهد، کنسول را مجددا راه اندازی می کنم، اما کار نمی کند، کد خطا وارد کردم، و من تمام سه راه را انجام دادم، اما مفید نبود.
    لطفا کمک کنید.

-------------------------------

[Translation -
    Hello all; I want to connect my Xbox account, but the image below shows, restart the console, but does not work, error code I entered, and I all I have to do three-way, but was not helpful. Please help.]

AMIR.MRAEISI, Mar 30, 2018
  3. الجهاز لا يعمل. [ Translation - The device is not working. ]

قمت بتحديث الجهاز لآخر تحديث قبل كم يوم وحصلت مشكله فالجهاز حيث بعد اكتمال التحديث لا اسطيع تسجيل الدخول بأي حساب ولا العب ولا استعمال التطبيقات فقط الإعدادات ,ولا يمكن وصل الجهاز بالواي فاي فقط بالسلك ومع ذلك لا يعمل ارجو الإفادة ومشاكل الكنترول Xboxمشاكل حساب :).

--------------------------------

[ Translation - I updated the device for the last update a few days ago and I got a problem the device where after the update is complete I can not log in with any account and do not play and use the applications only settings, and cannot connect the WI-FI
    device only with the cable but it does not work please adviseومشاكل الكنترول Xboxمشاكل حساب :). ]

بَــراء., Mar 30, 2018
  4. ومشاكل الكنترول Xboxمشاكل حساب

Hi Hassan23KWT!

Game availability can vary by region, and not all games are available in every region, even if you have your account set to a different region. For best results, we recommend always having your region set to match your physical location.

There's more information on that in our guide for
    How to update your Microsoft account Region

Mister Quasar, Mar 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: