Umm what should I do?

Discus and support Umm what should I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, when I play on my series s on a 4k tv, some thin edges are glitchy .Is it because of the display I've been using, is there an option... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnugDragonfly6, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Umm what should I do?

For some reason, when I play on my series s on a 4k tv, some thin edges are glitchy .Is it because of the display I've been using, is there an option to turn on? Or is it something else?

:)

SnugDragonfly6, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Umm what should I do?

3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Umm..What?

Why not start with our Connection Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) and if you are still having issues, post back here with the answers to the bold questions.
  4. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Umm..What?

Do other devices work connected to the Router? Try connecting the console directly to the modem. Try connecting a friend's console to the same ethernet cord that your console uses. Try a new cord. If the latter still doesn't work, then something has
    happened to the ethernet port on your console and that will require a $100 repair.

Resist any urge at self-repair or any any 3rd-party repair shops. I don't care what your or their qualifications are. If you or they remove any part and replace it, MS will detect a hardware change and issue a console ban from Live and your console will
    never connect to Live again. Don't risk it.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

One thing and one thing only.....

umm...okay. What do you want from us?
  6. Hover Storm Win User

Can't connect to certain friends on xbox live.

Umm thats what i always do i use xbl via ethernet not wifi. Linksys WRH54G
Thema:

Umm what should I do?

1. Umm what should I do? - Similar Threads - Umm should

2. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  3. umm why is forza horizon 5 showing up as 210 gigabytes when it is only using 105?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    umm why is forza horizon 5 showing up as 210 gigabytes when it is only using 105?: so it has uninstalled itself before and i fixed that, now i have this. [img] 6cdfa8da-33e3-4e31-949f-414da22eddda
  4. Umm Xbox..?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Umm Xbox..?: What the heck? For Xbox Remote Play Lag, Xbox says that these can cause interference: - A FILING CABINET?? - A MIRROR - TILES?!? Like ? - w h a t - ? 7123a1cb-a017-47cb-88b7-5dd1b97457ff
  5. Umm yea the bandwidth usage is not rite. 140.78tb used same 11:00 to 1:00 pm

in XboX Insiders
    Umm yea the bandwidth usage is not rite. 140.78tb used same 11:00 to 1:00 pm: [IMG] submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  6. Well Umm Minecraft Be Hittin Me Different

in XboX Insiders
    Well Umm Minecraft Be Hittin Me Different: [IMG] I need some help you see i think i broke the xbox insiders and my minecraft xD (it works fine no idea how i did this tho) just look at the picture and it will all make sense.. sort of...
  7. Umm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Umm: I've been trying to get this game for the longest I was just wondering is xbox could give me a a couple of gift cards 545989a0-6c63-4d37-a67d-42d3ef445f54
  8. umm help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    umm help?: I just want some feedback on this issue. my xbox froze while on the dashboard about 3 weeks ago. so i hard reset it ( you know manually holding the power button till it shuts off) Now it wont turn...
  9. Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it: I need help my Xbox has bin on the Xbox one screen cd0f5371-9998-49b5-9ab6-4b735f63b64f
  10. Umm so just the other day I let my inappropriate little brother online to play call of duty ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Umm so just the other day I let my inappropriate little brother online to play call of duty ...: I'm blocked from useing my emblem in cod black ops 2 cause my little brothers inanaproperate use of the emblem maker. He made the nazi symbol and i wasn't happy at all. I knew that if this happend...