Um..... that shouldnt of happened....

Discus and support Um..... that shouldnt of happened.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Grrrrrrrrrrrr..................... lately while to post in the forums I get the "Um.... that shouldn't of happened.... you found a glitch" - Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingvas78, Jan 7, 2014.

1. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

Grrrrrrrrrrrr..................... lately while to post in the forums I get the "Um.... that shouldn't of happened.... you found a glitch"

-

Anyone else having this happen? Any settings that need changed?

:)

kingvas78, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Deathspankd
    Deathspankd Guest
    Oops.... that shouldnt of happened?

If that didn't help clear your browser cache and cookies I have to do it sometimes

Deathspankd, Jan 7, 2014
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest

Hello,

This sort of issue usually occurs when you have some sort of billing violation on your account. This can be from leaving automatic renewal on with a payment method that can't cover the cost, or having a payment method on file that is either invalid/expired.

You may want to check your Microsoft Commerce & Billing page here to make sure that the above isn't the case.

HassanB, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest

Welcome to the Xbox forums...enjoy your stay.

Wiggs, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Wiggs Win User

Welcome to the Xbox forums...enjoy your stay.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

oh no that shouldnt of happened

Have you checked all the info, payment account plus other information, at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    ?

If so, suggest you contact a Billing Agent. You can choose Option 1 after finding your country's support line: See
    http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers ...

but a faster way to speak to a Billing Agent is to go to
    http://xbox.com
    - sign in there if you can - then go to
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.
  7. Son ALA Win User

oh no that shouldnt of happened

Hey there,

This normally happens when there is a problem with your payment info....mainly if there is an expired card on your account or even if there has been minor changes too.

You can try the billing site to see if everything is entered correctly or to make sure your changes are correct too. If you have an out of date card, you will have to call support and talk to billing to have them help you sort it out.

https://login.live.com/ is for the billing site.

You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and press the buttons according to your issues so you can have a Billing Agent correct your info.

You can also you the support link from this site and it will give you a few options on ways to contact them too.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  8. Deathspankd Win User

If that didn't help clear your browser cache and cookies I have to do it sometimes
  9. HassanB Win User

Hello,

This sort of issue usually occurs when you have some sort of billing violation on your account. This can be from leaving automatic renewal on with a payment method that can't cover the cost, or having a payment method on file that is either invalid/expired.

You may want to check your Microsoft Commerce & Billing page here to make sure that the above isn't the case.
Thema:

1. Um..... that shouldnt of happened.... - Similar Threads - shouldnt happened

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...: I bought this game and played it for 15 minutes so I requested a refund. The refund was denied because the product was used. But in this picture you can see it says if a game leaves you wanting...
  4. Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing!: Hi everyone, I can't install the osu in my new hdd that i bought to swap the original that failed after the last update from the insider program. I think that the problem is the os version, but...
  5. Trending Clips that shouldnt Trend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trending Clips that shouldnt Trend: Here is an issue I would like to raze and I'm sure there are plenty of gamers out there who are getting a bit frustrated with people who seem to be exploiting the Xbox rating system when it comes...
  6. Fortnite shouldnt need xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite shouldnt need xbox live gold: Why do we need to pay monthly to play fortnite yet we dont need to pay for Psn plus. Is it possible microsoft could change that. 51817c14-3dd9-4221-bc34-c99bf20df400
  7. You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:(: A Modder by the username: Pics 4 Mods literally disabled my entire Wi-Fi for my home, I eventually fixed it. this is illegal, its not exactly piggybacking but law states no one is allowed to...
  8. my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...: I've called your company and ask tham if its not supposed to do this and its not its letting me suhmit more than one player review onna person at a time and the people im having trouble with are...
  9. Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!!: seen that £24.99 has been taken out of my bank have no idea why as I haven't set anything up to have this taken out and haven't ordered anything either I would like this to be sorted out soon as...
  10. i shouldnt been banned so unban me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    i shouldnt been banned so unban me please: A week ago i went in an online lobby on mw2 and it was a hacked lobby and the hacker decided to stuck me so what happens when you get stuck ???? YOUR GAME IS BROKEN, so yesterday i FINALLY found...