ultimate word game stopped loading after update

Discus and support ultimate word game stopped loading after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after updating Ultimate Word Game from Microsoft, my game will not load. I tried 3 of their suggestions and nothing is working. I uninstalled and did a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patricia Parker1, Nov 21, 2023.

1. ultimate word game stopped loading after update

after updating Ultimate Word Game from Microsoft, my game will not load. I tried 3 of their suggestions and nothing is working. I uninstalled and did a clean reinstall and it still will not load! Anybody else dealing with this issue? It so, did you resolve it? Any ideas?

:)

Patricia Parker1, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Patricia! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with the Microsoft Ultimate Word Game. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Based on the information I've gathered; it seems you have already exhausted the workarounds by reinstalling the game.

I highly suggest you reach out directly to Microsoft Casual Games Support as they have the right tools and resources to investigate your issue properly on their end. Please submit your ticket through the link below:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. CapeCodGal-[xboxvenu Win User

Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading

Why is it all the games load but Not Ultimate Word Game? I have tried everything to get it to load.
  4. asiamimigrace Win User

Ultimate Word Game will not load

Me too. What can we do to resolve this problem?
  5. Jane Sweetman Win User

Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading

All the games load except Ultimate Word Games. No explanation, nothing except reverting to the previous screen. Nothing works.
  6. VaiaPatta Win User

Ultimate Word Games stopped working

OH GOD! HELP! HELP!

I started the game without signing in and IT HAS FORGOTTEN ALL MY PROGRESS!

I've been playing for YEARS, for Heaven's sake! Heeeeelp! :'(
Thema:

1. ultimate word game stopped loading after update - Similar Threads - ultimate word game

2. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  4. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For the last few weeks, MUWG was taking 2-3 minutes to load. Today, it shows a splash screen and then...nothing. I have tried resetting the app, but it still won't load....
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue: Today, I received an update for the Game. Afterwards the game would not load. I then restored my PC back earlier and then in Microsoft Store app turned off updates. Microsoft you screwed up...
  6. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.: On a Win11 PC, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Since the last update the program is very slow to load (it stays on the MUWG revolving blocks for over a minute.) During gameplay it can slow down,...
  8. SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.: SO WHEN DO THEY GET THIS PROBLEM WITH UTAMITE WORD GAMES FIXED? I TRIED THE RESET, LOSING ALL MY DATA, WHICH REALLY HURTS. NOTA. I ALSO NOTICED ON THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE PART THE SAME ANSWER CAME UP...
  9. Ultimate Word Games lagging badly when using the app but not on browser?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games lagging badly when using the app but not on browser?: I've been playing Wordament for a few years now on Ultimate Word Games on PC and never once had an issue with it. However, the past week or so, it has been lagging to the point of being...
  10. Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For several days the MUWG app is not loading on my PC. I have tried several suggestions from on line to get it to load including uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I paid $14.99 in Feb...