Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...

Discus and support Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi. I have an issue where the refer a friend to PC gamepass site checks my credentials and tells me I'm not a gamepass subscriber. Therefore it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by J PHolland, Sep 10, 2023.

1. J PHolland
    J PHolland Guest

Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...

Hi.

I have an issue where the refer a friend to PC gamepass site checks my credentials and tells me I'm not a gamepass subscriber. Therefore it won't let me referee a friend. Also the PC app has lost the button for me to refer a friend and there are no options under Account>settings.

I am logged into both with my Xbox account and can happily play games and stream from the cloud. I have been an ultimate subscriber for a number of years.

It's anyone able to help please?

:)

J PHolland, Sep 10, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web says I'm not a subscriber and tells me to purchase gamepass.

Hello J PHolland,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to invite your friends to try Game Pass and you were unable to do that since it is detecting you a non-subscriber.

Based on support article, eligible Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Game Pass subscriber can invite up to 5 new members to try PC Game Pass with a 14-day trial.

Eligible members can start inviting friends by going to the page below. Just copy an available trial code or link and paste it in an email or text message and send it to your friend. Link: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/invite-your-friends

Should you not part of eligible members then you may not have the option to invite friends, however, you may try to update Xbox app and browser, or check different browser to see if you are eligible for inviting friends.

For more details, feel free to check: Refer a friend to PC Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. J PHolland Win User

Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web says I'm not a subscriber and tells me to purchase gamepass.

Just an FYI. This is still not resolved. I have followed all the advice in the FAQ. I have even contacted a service advisor directly and they weren't able to resolve it. I have accessed through multiple browsers on multiple devices and I always get the message pop up that I'm not an ultimate subscriber, even though I am and everything else states it.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. LadyDeathtrip Win User

I cant buy game pass ultimate

Hi EmirhanPatır,

What methods have you tried to buy Gamepass?

You should be able to join it via the web at this link

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

As well as via your Xbox console

Buy it on Xbox One in Store > Memberships

Or you can also purchase a gamepass subscription from many retailors via card and then redeem the code right from your system.

Also if doing it over the web via PC try another web browser and clear your cookies and caches. Close all browsers then try again.

Hope one of these may work for you.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020

No. The game will only be available on Windows 10 & Xbox Series X|S. However, the game will be coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming, so if you have Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able to play the game via the cloud on iOS, Android, PC web browser & Xbox One Web Browser.
Thema:

1. Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web... - Similar Threads - Ultimate gamepass subscriber

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  4. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...: My subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate has been charged off my account 3 times at once when i should have only beem charged 1 time how do i fix this or reverse it...