uk truck sim doesnt run

Discus and support uk truck sim doesnt run in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] this is the error i get. i tried clean boot and repairing and reinstalling c++, but no luck. 5d769667-a123-4edf-b89a-59f0138a12cc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vwpnakedoprica, Nov 5, 2022.

1. uk truck sim doesnt run

uk truck sim doesnt run [​IMG]
    this is the error i get. i tried clean boot and repairing and reinstalling c++, but no luck.

:)

vwpnakedoprica, Nov 5, 2022
  2. vwpnakedoprica Win User

uk truck sim doesnt run

1. the game was installed from here https://games.softpedia.com/get/Games-Demo/UK-Truck-Simulator.shtml#sgal_4

2. windows 11 25236.1010 insider build

3. no

4. 7.70.13002.0
  3. Geri M. Win User

uk truck sim doesnt run

Hi vwpnakedoprica,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

For us to better understand the issue, we would like to ask more details about it. Kindly provide the information asked below.

1. Where did you install the game?
    2. May we ask for the Windows version and edition of your computer or laptop? Please type WINVER into the Windows search bar and hit Enter.
    3. Is this happening to all games installed through Xbox?
    4. What is your Xbox Game Service Version?

Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About
    5. Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
    6. Please do the update of drivers, guide - update drivers in Windows.
    You may also visit this link for more ideas on how to resolve your issue. Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. vwpnakedoprica Win User

uk truck sim doesnt run

still gives the same error.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

uk truck sim doesnt run

6. vwpnakedoprica Win User

uk truck sim doesnt run

now it works but it shows this
    [​IMG]
Thema:

uk truck sim doesnt run

1. uk truck sim doesnt run - Similar Threads - truck sim doesnt

2. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  3. Food Truck Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Food Truck Challenge: Hi there, After I upgraded to Windows 11, I am unable to play new levels on Food Truck Challenge - they are all stuck in download with 100% progress status. I would like to get refunded some of...
  4. uk truck sim crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uk truck sim crashes: there are 2 ways the game crashes. 1. directx - game crashes to desktop 2. opengl - game gives access violation error * what ive already tried is everything listed on this thread...
  5. Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?: Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass? 534e8dd8-0a03-45a2-8cd0-5e6b35056671
  6. Truck Driver Soedesco achievements for unreleased dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Truck Driver Soedesco achievements for unreleased dlc.: This game has a number of achievements pertaining to the unreleased going north dlc. I thought achievements weren't live until dlc was released. I guess it's no big issue but would be nice if they...
  7. Truck Driver xbox One -impossible job

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Truck Driver xbox One -impossible job: Hi All Has anyone completed the Waste of Time job for David on Truck Driver Xbox 1? It asks me to drive to certain point and then park the trailer......I am not pulling a trailer. The job starts...
  8. My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off.: My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up when I turn it on and then shuts off. I hope show the video of it. I try all the other unplugging replug it in tips and it has not worked....
  9. How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver: How do you restart a downloaded game? ed24240e-d051-41da-ae67-c020d6c23df1
  10. ATS ( American Truck Sim)

in XboX Insiders
    ATS ( American Truck Sim): If we got a guide for ATS and we don't have the actual game it doesn't make any sense plus it would be a great addition to xbox submitted by /u/Ddavis4567 [link] [comments]