Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...

Discus and support Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on my Xbox but my main account is only there and idk what to do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LIAMBHOY9, May 2, 2020.

1. /u/LIAMBHOY9
    /u/LIAMBHOY9 Guest

Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...

Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on my Xbox but my main account is only there and idk what to do because I have forgotten the passwords On the accounts and such

submitted by /u/LIAMBHOY9
    [link] [comments]

/u/LIAMBHOY9, May 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Robin1124-5ECAF639-1 Win User

Xbox Can't Obtain IP Adress

Hey, uhh... i have recently moved into a new house and i got the same problem. I have done ALL of the steps above & it didnt work. I also tried going to the link you redirected us to. That thread in no longer there.

My error: Can't connect to your network using a static IP address.
  3. AustralianBL00D Win User

Who runs the HALO Twitter account?? I need a #, not a redirection to a redirection

Hey Fonzathon,

Im pretty sure 343i run the twitter account, Depending on where you are located, Postage and shipping can take a long time, As an example for me to buy a "lootcrate" box it would take upto or more than a month to get to my postage address, i could suggest
    you go to the halo waypoint forums like you have done for the xbox forums and just post that you have won a prize via the Twitter account and wondering if you can get more details as you have been waiting around a month, i have seen a few people get responses
    from waypoint monitors that way, unfortunately that is the only way i could suggest other than continue trying their Twitter page, who knows you may get lucky with an xbox support member seeing this and pass it along..

Sorry i couldnt be much more help but i hope you see your prize soon :)
  4. Malesoun Win User

IS BF3

It wasn't working from about 8:30 last night, there was a message on the battlelog site (redirected from their twitter account) saying that there was server maintenance that would affect the 360 players.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Future of UPLOAD?

Uhh you can already upload directly to YT and umm Im pretty sure Ive shared clips on twitter.
  6. llHyPNoTiKll Win User

"This One is Easy" Achievement

uhh...delete last years data? lol
Thema:

1. Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on... - Similar Threads - Uhh was redirected

2. Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login, the button redirects me to a website that does not work.: Hi, I'm trying to login to my minecraft account on the minecraft website but when I do that I immediatelly get redirected to 'https://sisu.xboxlive.com/connect/XboxLive'. The website does not...
  3. Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in: I'm having several issues trying to access xbox cloud gaming and it wont let me sign in. The page redirects me back again to sign in over and over. The account lets me sign in from the Microsoft...
  4. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  5. Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...: I'd like to say that firstly I'm very disappointed that this is 1. even a thing in the first place and 2. they are able to get away with this. Me and my best friend are game shared together and...
  6. Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]: When I try loading a game it says this code and it said after i triple checked: this code does not exist like what the wat now im really comfused pls HELP 8399e276-4716-4801-883a-724fb052c5bc
  7. Uhh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh: so we just got a xbox 1s fir xmas and i cpaimed a 12 month gold membership and in destiny on everything multiplayer is saying that i need ti get gold abd not all requiremnts r met Does anyone...
  8. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?: wow....just when I thought you guys couldn't make the forums worse..... SURPRISE! ca2cbeae-db8d-4f70-9781-0b2f1b7c501e
  9. xbox live down? uhh...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live down? uhh...: phantom squad is bragging about how they DDOSed xbox live, what regions did they affect because I have had no trouble signing in xbox live and going online. 65b87fa1-793f-458f-879b-d9fb68928ce0
  10. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...: Were these on the bc list? bdd10c6e-fcec-47b8-909a-98601c023a8b