Uhd 4 k film

Discus and support Uhd 4 k film in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi first of all I'm from Germany, maybe there's a difference i have a Xbox one x and a 4 k display and English is the language.if I buy a film for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by almcsnoop, Sep 1, 2018.

1. almcsnoop
    almcsnoop Guest

Uhd 4 k film

Hi first of all I'm from Germany, maybe there's a difference i have a Xbox one x and a 4 k display and English is the language.if I buy a film for example infinity war there's written that this film is available in uhd, I just have to choose in the drop
    down menu.

But there's just SD and HD to choose. So where can I get uhd 4 k films?

By the way in the settings you can read: resolution 4 k uhd hdr activate. So there's everything OK.

:)

almcsnoop, Sep 1, 2018
  2. UHD Bluray Film

Original UHD Blu-Ray Film Magnificent Seven, cannot be read from the Xbox One S. Microsoft say the Film Studio has to solve the Problem. From the MGM Studios never answer my E-Mails. What a shame! I ben thinking about to give away my Xbox One, my Xbox One
    S, Kinect etc. because I`m pissed off.

Original UHD Blu-Ray Film "Die Glorreichen Sieben" kann von der Xbox One S nicht gelesen werden. Microsoft sagt das Film Studio muss das lösen, das MGM Studio antwortet gar nicht, eine Schande!

SiebenDruide296, Sep 1, 2018
  3. SteveCassidy
    SteveCassidy Guest
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

Hi All

I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be?

Cheers

Cass

SteveCassidy, Sep 1, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

Uhd 4 k film

HI! sometimes uhd format is not available in all countries and in fact that's the case for infinity war.

Maybe they'll add it in the future but for now it's not possible to buy the uhd version.

denis97g, Sep 1, 2018
  5. almcsnoop
    almcsnoop Guest
    Thx for answer that's what I guessed.

almcsnoop, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Uhd 4 k film