Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Discus and support Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Uh oh... that should not have happened. It appears you have found a glitch in the system. date:05/03/2015... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RentedWand590, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Uh oh... that should not have happened. It appears you have found a glitch in the system.
    [table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]05/03/2015 14:04:49[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]8FzwDNKK3JEYXcPbCr3KimbzrddbBcnA129YMxRghGg=[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]d54ff880-3be5-4024-98f2-3f1d80ea1552[/td][/tr][/table]

how to fix this?it happen when i trying to change my region…i am from Malaysia

:)

RentedWand590, Mar 5, 2015
  2. Nice

My says

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system

oblivionkhaos, Mar 5, 2015
  3. oliverbaugh
    oliverbaugh Guest
    xbox team

it says uh oh that shouldn't of happened

it appears that you've found a glitch in the system

oliverbaugh, Mar 5, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

Hi there,

please try a different browser or try inPrivate (IE, FireFox, Ctrl+Shift+P) or Incognito (Ctrl+Shift+N Chrome) browsing.

If that keeps happening it's best to contact Xbox Support via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

WPAK, Mar 5, 2015
  5. oliverbaugh Win User

xbox team

it says uh oh that shouldn't of happened

it appears that you've found a glitch in the system
  6. JohnRomerosHead Win User

This forum is Dead

"Uh oh, that shouldn't have happened! It appears you've found a glitch in the system." HAHAHAHAHA, all I'm trying to do is make a freaking post in what I thought was a posting forum. Instead it should read "Uh oh, that shouldn't have happened! It appears
    we've created a new glitch in the system."
  7. justinfanny9193 Win User

Support phone number

what dose that mean for my xbox
  8. TakeawayBlock2 Win User

I believe my xbox live account is broken

it says: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. the same thing happens when I click a link on the website.
  9. geldan9598 Win User

Can't access xbox live

Also, just went to renew gold membership and got:

"uh oh... that shouldn't of happened."

"it appears you've found a glitch in the system"
Thema:

1. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. - Similar Threads - shouldn't happened appears

2. Shouldn't it tell me what message it was?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Shouldn't it tell me what message it was?: So i got a suspension recently because of messaging and it's telling me there are no details for what message got me suspended. That's the thing! If i get suspended for messaging shouldn't it tell...
  3. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  4. I need my account fixed i shouldn't be punished for this it's messed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need my account fixed i shouldn't be punished for this it's messed up: I need my account fixed I should not be punished for something not my fault I have video evidence and I am disabled of a man named Phillips instructed me to post in the looking for groups for my...
  5. How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I repeal a 2 day ban for saying some banter that shouldn't be anywhere near...: Switched from ps4 to Xbox and sent a message of banter the other day to clarify I said [mod removed] and purposefully abbreviated so I could defend my case if Xbox got their meat crevices hurt...
  6. hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java...: hello, I purchased minecraft bedrock edition in the past. shouldn't I get minecraft java edition if I have bedrock. ab1d6da2-d50c-4e39-84da-13eaa3d5aa20
  7. I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for: I was speech banned after messaging a fellow 2k player that "he needed to start stroking them wide open shots" this is a reference to nba 2k 23 nothing sexual or anything like that please reverse...
  8. Series X shows controller connected when it shouldn't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X shows controller connected when it shouldn't.: My xbox series X is showing that a headset is connected when it isn't. When I plug my headset in it shows as disconnected. This only happens when I use the official controller that came with the...
  9. Name changes and why they shouldn't cost money

in XboX Insiders
    Name changes and why they shouldn't cost money: Now, i might sound like a little kid saying this, but its a real problem. Say, you make some stupid name when you are young and want to change it, but you don't have 10 USD, what then?? not like...
  10. Updates shouldn't happen mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Updates shouldn't happen mid game: I know the updates need to happen in order for us to test them. But the consoles should check for updates when you turn them on and download any available updates then. Not in the middle of...