uG | Unbeatable Ghosts | New Clan! Recruiting! | Xbox One Only

Discus and support uG | Unbeatable Ghosts | New Clan! Recruiting! | Xbox One Only in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone I am Apollo uG. I'm making this tread to help recruit for my clan Unbeatable Ghosts We are a mature, competitive clan that is seeking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wook-AFC9965D-B29B-41C0-80DD-EBF5EEAF1229, Aug 8, 2014.

1. uG | Unbeatable Ghosts | New Clan! Recruiting! | Xbox One Only

Hello everyone I am Apollo uG.

I'm making this tread to help recruit for my clan Unbeatable Ghosts

We are a mature, competitive clan that is seeking new members. As of August 8th we have 4 members.

We are seeking members that are 16+ years old that play all assortment of games. The clan plays popular FPS games such as CoD, Halo, and Battlefield. We will be moving onto the Master Chief Collection, Destiny, Battlefield Hardline, CoD Advanced Warfare,
    as well as some sports games.

If you are interested in joining this clan, feel free to add me (Apollo uG) on the xbox one and send me a message saying you are interested in joining the clan.

Your skill level does not determine if you get in the clan are not, you just need to be mature, friendly, and competitive!

:)

Wook-AFC9965D-B29B-41C0-80DD-EBF5EEAF1229, Aug 8, 2014
  2. JokerzJester
    JokerzJester Guest
    FSRacing Clan Recruiting

FSRacing is recruiting for our clan on ghosts, we play all game modes for clan wars. Won the first clan war with only 3 members playing in Platinum Division. 18+ age preferred so join up and bring your buddies we need to expand

JokerzJester, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Looking for new people to play with

SoC clan is recruiting for cod ghost but I also paly other games too

JoshuaCooper44, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

uG | Unbeatable Ghosts | New Clan! Recruiting! | Xbox One Only