Udated Account Info, rewards redeemed says pending

Discus and support Udated Account Info, rewards redeemed says pending in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have Updated all my Account Information, And rewards say pending I am unable to Select Redeem points as it is not available to select. How long does... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mangomatt75, Oct 24, 2016.

1. mangomatt75
    mangomatt75 Guest

I have Updated all my Account Information, And rewards say pending I am unable to Select Redeem points as it is not available to select. How long does it take after my Account information is updated does the Refund deposit take to go onto my Microsoft account.

:)

mangomatt75, Oct 24, 2016
  2. Redeemed for 10000 reward credits and ...

I recently redeemed for 10000 rewards credits but I haven’t received them yet. My account says I did redeem them but they haven’t appeared in my pending or reward credits section. What do I do?

TheOPWatermelon, Oct 24, 2016
  3. spent points to get reward and it took the points but didn't get anything and we spend alot of money

It doesn't show pending it says redeemed

newyork minute1, Oct 24, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello mangomatt75,

We have not yet done the latest deposit, and it should occur soon. Deposits only occur on scheduled deposit dates. Since you are above 5000 pending Credits, you have been automatically scheduled for a deposit, which is why you are not able to manually schedule
    your own deposit. Furthermore, we paid out September MyVIP payback late due to an error with MyVIP, and although your payback is dated on September 30th, it was actually only placed into your account on October 17th. That is why those Credits are still pending.

XBLRewards8, Oct 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: