Ubisoft wont unlink my xbox account from a account with a dead email, please help

Discus and support Ubisoft wont unlink my xbox account from a account with a dead email, please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the past couple of weeks I have been emailing back and forth with Ubisoft Support, at first I was trying to find out what account is linked to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Baconking124, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Baconking124
    Baconking124 Guest

Ubisoft wont unlink my xbox account from a account with a dead email, please help

For the past couple of weeks I have been emailing back and forth with Ubisoft Support, at first I was trying to find out what account is linked to my xbox account because I want my xbox account linked to the Ubisoft account that I use and it went back and forth a while and them not being helpful at all eventually they told me part of a email that aparently is connected with my xbox account, and they were incorrect it is a completely different email, and so I get in contact with the email provider and gave them the email and they basically said that it didnt exsist because they wanted to move away from those email address I guess and that one was deleted and I tell Ubisoft Support that and they still cant do anything aparently because I cant prove the ownership of a Ubisoft account because I cant get into a email that dosent exsist anymore and they refuse to tell me how I can prove the ownership of the xbox account that I am trying to unlink from the bascially dead Ubisoft account. Is there a way that I or microsoft support can unlink my xbox account from the again basically dead Ubisoft account

:)

Baconking124, Feb 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: