Ubisoft Sale

Discus and support Ubisoft Sale in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox Marketplace needs a sale on such good games as the Assassins Creed series, Far Cry series, Tom Clancy series, Prince of Persia games, Call Of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enigma Dragon 0, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Ubisoft Sale

The Xbox Marketplace needs a sale on such good games as the Assassins Creed series, Far Cry series, Tom Clancy series, Prince of Persia games, Call Of Juarez series, and the Just Dance series.

:)

Enigma Dragon 0, Sep 4, 2014
  2. Assassin's Creed Rogue Sales price error

Here is the price I see when I go to this page www.xbox.com/.../ubisoft-sale

Imgur

It shows me that the game should come out to $12.00.

NATIONALAVERAGE, Sep 4, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    cheap games on marketplace?

I think Ubisoft is still having a games sale on the marketplace. Check this link for the games on sale

www.vg247.com/.../comment-page-1

x24hrs2livex, Sep 4, 2014
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Ubisoft Sale

Sales are always a good thing especially when it's for good games.

brandiesel1, Sep 4, 2014
  5. On a side note .... I cannot wait until the new Rainbow Six hits the X1! Huge Tom Clancy fan!

MikeyBoy 02NY02, Sep 4, 2014
  6. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon were on sale last week. Im sure there will be another sale before Far Cry 4.

DBurleson, Sep 4, 2014
  7. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Wasn't there a ubisoft sale on a few months ago?

Auswulf, Sep 4, 2014
  8. Ubisoft Sale

I don't think there was otherwise I would have purchased the Assassins Creed games.

Enigma Dragon 0, Sep 5, 2014
  9. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    Assassin's Creed IV was in sale a few weeks back. Not really a discount given the price you can get it at retail though. III has been in a couple of sales. I think all the Assassin's Creed games were discounted when Assassin's Creed II was the Games with
    Gold freebie a while back.

Assassin's Creed I and II are like £8.99 each anyway, which is extremely cheap for the Xbox Store. There hasn't been a Ubisoft sale for a loooong while, but their FryCry and Creed franchises are always in and out of sales. Also I think I've seen Call of
    Juarez in more sales than any other game I can think of. lol =)

I'd like to see a Ubisoft Sale though. Good games.

Argontheos, Sep 5, 2014
  10. There's sales often for these games, you just need to keep checking the marketplace for deals. I think they have deals like every week on games and such, so just keep checking.

Dr Black Bones, Sep 6, 2014
  11. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    If you have Twitter, give
    @xboxstore
    a follow - they'll let you know of sales going on in both 360 and XB1.

chemicalsora, Sep 7, 2014
  12. [quote user="Dr Black Bones"]

There's sales often for these games, you just need to keep checking the marketplace for deals. I think they have deals like every week on games and such, so just keep checking.[/quote]

I know there are game sales each week, but there hasn't been a sale for just Ubisoft games.

Enigma Dragon 0, Sep 15, 2014
  13. Ubisoft Sale

WOOHOO!!! They finally did a Ubisoft Sale. Don't know why they're not selling the first Assassins Creed?

Enigma Dragon 0, Sep 30, 2014
  14. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    When I'm signed out on the 360 and xbox.com, Liberation is listed at £3.99, when I sign in it changes to £15.99. Hard to purchase it discounted, with the MS credit on my account, when I can't be signed in and receive the discount at the same time. lol

I'm half expecting that puppet dude from Saw to appear on my screen to laugh at me. (Ó_Ò)

Argontheos, Sep 30, 2014
  15. I checked today, do they have Blood Dragon on there? A friend of mine wants to get it, but didn't want to spend $15 on it.

Dr Black Bones, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ubisoft Sale