Ubisoft sale this week and one of the games has the wrong price!

Discus and support Ubisoft sale this week and one of the games has the wrong price! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hey guys this is just a reminder just in case you guys haven't noticed but Ubisoft is having a great sale this week which is cool. There's a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hagaishi, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Hagaishi
    Hagaishi Guest

hey guys this is just a reminder just in case you guys haven't noticed but Ubisoft is having a great sale this week which is cool. There's a lot of cool games that are on sale this week. Think a lot of people should pick up some of these titles that I saw.
    I was interested in buying with asssassins Creed liberation HD but every time I went to go purchase it it kept saying the original price which was 19.99 even though when I clicked on it, it said 4.99 the game continued to say and ask me to pay $19.99. I hope
    someone can fix it that'd be a great help cuz I know me and many other players been dying to play that game and I saw it was on sale and I want it ....but the irony is I can't buy it! thank you and have a great day

:)

Hagaishi, Sep 30, 2014
  2. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    Ubisoft Sale

Assassin's Creed IV was in sale a few weeks back. Not really a discount given the price you can get it at retail though. III has been in a couple of sales. I think all the Assassin's Creed games were discounted when Assassin's Creed II was the Games with
    Gold freebie a while back.

Assassin's Creed I and II are like £8.99 each anyway, which is extremely cheap for the Xbox Store. There hasn't been a Ubisoft sale for a loooong while, but their FryCry and Creed franchises are always in and out of sales. Also I think I've seen Call of
    Juarez in more sales than any other game I can think of. lol =)

I'd like to see a Ubisoft Sale though. Good games.

Argontheos, Sep 30, 2014
  3. We deserve a heads up on sales and specials

At best, majornelson.com will give you two weeks notice for MS' Deal of the Week, but often times has ambiguous and essentially useless listings like "Ubisoft publisher sale". If MS had any good faith they would offer to return the price difference to any
    user who purchased something within the last two weeks if it is currently on sale. Most reputable retailers have that policy.

Melonhead Jones, Sep 30, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Oct 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Melonhead Jones Win User

We deserve a heads up on sales and specials

At best, majornelson.com will give you two weeks notice for MS' Deal of the Week, but often times has ambiguous and essentially useless listings like "Ubisoft publisher sale". If MS had any good faith they would offer to return the price difference to any
    user who purchased something within the last two weeks if it is currently on sale. Most reputable retailers have that policy.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Console Price Decrease - Did Microsoft Miss An Opportunity?

No only for their games.

If AC4 got a price cut or sales,it's Ubisoft choice,not Microsoft.
  8. Argontheos Win User

Ubisoft Sale

Assassin's Creed IV was in sale a few weeks back. Not really a discount given the price you can get it at retail though. III has been in a couple of sales. I think all the Assassin's Creed games were discounted when Assassin's Creed II was the Games with
    Gold freebie a while back.

Assassin's Creed I and II are like £8.99 each anyway, which is extremely cheap for the Xbox Store. There hasn't been a Ubisoft sale for a loooong while, but their FryCry and Creed franchises are always in and out of sales. Also I think I've seen Call of
    Juarez in more sales than any other game I can think of. lol =)

I'd like to see a Ubisoft Sale though. Good games.
  9. NATIONALAVERAGE Win User

Assassin's Creed Rogue Sales price error

Thema:

1. Ubisoft sale this week and one of the games has the wrong price! - Similar Threads - Ubisoft sale week

2. Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?: A few months ago bought rainbow six siege and i played it for around 8 hours (multiple sessions) before it just never worked again. I gave up trying to fix it because I seemed to be the only one...
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.: On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing after a while and just repeats. What should I do?...
  5. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  6. Ubisoft sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft sale: Hi everyone i had a quesion about the ongoing unisoft sale. Im looking for assassins creed odyssey ultimat edition but i cant seem to find it? 988bb26a-c399-44f2-b834-92a041fb9bad
  7. Ubisoft Publisher Sale Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft Publisher Sale Error: Currently over on XB360 there is an Ubisoft Publisher sale but one or possibly more games are not showing up at the correct sale price. Assassins Creed Liberation HD is showing up as 4.99 in the...
  8. Ubisoft Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft Sale: The Xbox Marketplace needs a sale on such good games as the Assassins Creed series, Far Cry series, Tom Clancy series, Prince of Persia games, Call Of Juarez series, and the Just Dance series....
  9. UbiSoft Publisher Sale not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    UbiSoft Publisher Sale not working: I would really like to take advantage of the xbox UbiSoft Publisher Sale going on now before it expires. Sales and Specials | Xbox Live Specifically I am using an xbox 360 trying to buy the...
  10. Deals with gold 30th Sept - 6 Oct & ubisoft publisher sale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deals with gold 30th Sept - 6 Oct & ubisoft publisher sale: Xbox Live Deals With Gold and Publisher sale details: 30th Sept-6th Oct 2014 | TheXboxHub 8ae10c15-43c5-4b3d-867f-163af4e356b8