UbiSoft Publisher Sale not working

Discus and support UbiSoft Publisher Sale not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would really like to take advantage of the xbox UbiSoft Publisher Sale going on now before it expires. Sales and Specials | Xbox Live Specifically... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JH-12345, Mar 21, 2017.

1. JH-12345
    JH-12345 Guest

I would really like to take advantage of the xbox UbiSoft Publisher Sale going on now before it expires.

Sales and Specials | Xbox Live

Specifically I am using an xbox 360 trying to buy the Assassin's Creed Season Pass for AC3 and AC4. But even though they are advertised at 75% and 60% off respectively, they are full price when I click on them. And I am logged in. Other titles are also not
    working. Please let me know what's wrong and when it will be fixed so I can buy. Thanks.

:)

JH-12345, Mar 21, 2017
  2. Ant200TL
    Ant200TL Guest
    Ubisoft Publisher Sale Error

Yah I did a chat session with XB support about this and they told me the same thing that Cyan said. They also said it might be an error on Ubisoft's end or something like that

Ant200TL, Mar 21, 2017
  3. Ubisoft Publisher Sale Error

UPDATE: Xbox Support told me that the sale has ended. This is untrue, because all other Assassin's Creed and other Ubisoft titles are still on sale and not malfunctioning. AC: Liberation seems to be the only game affected.

CyanSanguineMLP, Mar 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yesterday was actually the last day for that sale. All of the games are back to full price.

Smwutches, Mar 21, 2017
  5. JH-12345
    JH-12345 Guest
    well it's still being advertised. If the sale is over, it should be taken down.

JH-12345, Mar 21, 2017
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey there!

As Smwutches pointed out, the end date for the sale has passed. While that direct link you provided is still active and reflects the sale prices, it is no longer an available page from the Xbox.com homepage and is, for all intents and purposes, expired.
    In the future, it's best to make your purchases early on so that if there are issues, we can take a look before the sale ends as we are unable to adjust pricing. If you'd like to purchase the games, you'll have to do so at full price or wait for further sales.

Apologies for any frustrations this may cause.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: