Ubisoft Publisher Sale Error

Discus and support Ubisoft Publisher Sale Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently over on XB360 there is an Ubisoft Publisher sale but one or possibly more games are not showing up at the correct sale price. Assassins Creed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elquietone, Sep 30, 2014.

1. elquietone
    elquietone Guest

Currently over on XB360 there is an Ubisoft Publisher sale but one or possibly more games are not showing up at the correct sale price. Assassins Creed Liberation HD is showing up as 4.99 in the purchase box (green icon) but upon clicking said box and being
    brought the white purchase page. The price then changes to 19.99 or regular price and not the advertised sale. I was going to post this to MJNelson but he hasn't updated his sales section yet, so I am doing it here in hopes a mod while see it and pass on the
    info to the sales unit and have it changed. This is on the Canadian Marketplace.

Photo by Mitsuku Dust

Photo by Mitsuku Dust

:)

elquietone, Sep 30, 2014
  2. JH-12345
    JH-12345 Guest
    UbiSoft Publisher Sale not working

I would really like to take advantage of the xbox UbiSoft Publisher Sale going on now before it expires.

Sales and Specials | Xbox Live

Specifically I am using an xbox 360 trying to buy the Assassin's Creed Season Pass for AC3 and AC4. But even though they are advertised at 75% and 60% off respectively, they are full price when I click on them. And I am logged in. Other titles are also not
    working. Please let me know what's wrong and when it will be fixed so I can buy. Thanks.

JH-12345, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    UbiSoft Publisher Sale not working

Yesterday was actually the last day for that sale. All of the games are back to full price.

Smwutches, Sep 30, 2014
  4. guitarguy920
    guitarguy920 Guest

What he says is 100% correct and it angers me because in my haste and excitement of getting assassin's creed liberation HD for a menial $4.99 I clicked like crazy and it charged me the full $19.99 price. If I don't get a $15.00 refund I will be VERY disappointed
    in Microsoft. At this point I'm already close to canceling my membership. Don't push me any farther Microsoft. I'm in the US so apparently. It isn't just a country wide thing. So please fix your horrible error Microsoft and give my hard earned money back.

guitarguy920, Sep 30, 2014
  5. I posted on another thread about this, but I'll repeat myself.

On the console, it says $4.99 until you click to buy. It then switches to $19.99 (it is also $19.99 on Xbox.com). I am on the US market, so Canada isn't alone.

I have already tweeted Xbox Support and am now awaiting a reply.

CyanSanguineMLP, Sep 30, 2014
  6. Hagaishi
    Hagaishi Guest
    Same problem as well guys!

Hagaishi, Sep 30, 2014
  7. UPDATE: Xbox Support told me that the sale has ended. This is untrue, because all other Assassin's Creed and other Ubisoft titles are still on sale and not malfunctioning. AC: Liberation seems to be the only game affected.

CyanSanguineMLP, Sep 30, 2014
  8. Ant200TL
    Ant200TL Guest

Yah I did a chat session with XB support about this and they told me the same thing that Cyan said. They also said it might be an error on Ubisoft's end or something like that

Ant200TL, Sep 30, 2014
  9. guitarguy920
    guitarguy920 Guest
    This is pathetic, I want my money back because I was lied too. Good job Microsoft

guitarguy920, Sep 30, 2014
  10. Ant200TL
    Ant200TL Guest
    The price has been updated to actually be 4.99, Go forth and buy!

Ant200TL, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: