Ubisoft plus

Discus and support Ubisoft plus in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to get ubisoft plus through Xbox. I scan qr code got to link. My account is already linked to my ubisoft account. I can't get any further... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DarkDraconisX, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Ubisoft plus

I'm trying to get ubisoft plus through Xbox. I scan qr code got to link. My account is already linked to my ubisoft account. I can't get any further

:)

DarkDraconisX, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Ubisoft plus

Hello, DarkDraconisX my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems like you're encountering an issue linking your Ubisoft account to your Xbox account through the QR code method. This could be due to a temporary glitch or a discrepancy in the account linking process. To resolve this issue, try the following troubleshooting steps:

Clear your browser's cache and cookies: Sometimes, cached data and cookies can interfere with website logins and linking processes. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then retry linking your accounts.

Try a different browser: If you're still having trouble linking your accounts, try using a different browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.

Sign out and sign back into your Xbox and Ubisoft accounts: This can refresh your account's connection to the respective services and ensure they properly recognize the linking process.

Manually link your accounts: Instead of using the QR code method, try manually linking your accounts on the Ubisoft website. Go to the Ubisoft account management page and follow the instructions for linking your Xbox account.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Ubisoft plus

Hi again DarkDraconisX

Yes, you can purchase Ubisoft Plus from your Xbox console, as long as your Xbox and Ubisoft accounts are linked.

Once you have purchased the subscription, you will be able to access Ubisoft Plus games from any device compatible with Ubisoft Connect.

In short, you can buy Ubisoft Plus from the Xbox console or from the Ubisoft website. If your Xbox and Ubisoft accounts are linked, you'll be able to access Ubisoft Plus games from any device that supports Ubisoft Connect.

I hope I have clarified your doubts. Thank you for your understanding and I hope the problem is resolved soon.

Best regards Oskaira
  4. DarkDraconisX Win User

Ubisoft plus

Since my accounts are linked am I able to purchase ubisoft plus and work on console or do I have to go through the whole process from xbox
  5. DarkDraconisX Win User

Ubisoft plus

I've already unlinked and linked back. The error I get is can't at this time
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Ubisoft + subscription has given me no games

Hello Tim, my name is zahir,

Currently Ubisoft Plus subscriptions come in two tiers: Ubisoft Plus PC Access and Ubisoft Plus Multi Access. As the names imply, Ubisoft Plus PC Access gives you access to the service on PC only, so if you want access to the service on Xbox (or Amazon Luna) you'll need to pay for the more expensive Ubisoft Plus Multi Access tier.
    The multi access tier is also on sale.

Please let me know which tier you purchased?

Ubisoft+ games can be downloaded from the Ubisoft+ library: go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > Ubisoft+.

Please use this support link to see how to link you ubisoft account

Thank you
Thema:

Ubisoft plus

1. Ubisoft plus - Similar Threads - Ubisoft plus

2. Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?: A few months ago bought rainbow six siege and i played it for around 8 hours (multiple sessions) before it just never worked again. I gave up trying to fix it because I seemed to be the only one...
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.: On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing after a while and just repeats. What should I do?...
  5. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  6. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working: Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years...
  7. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  8. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  9. Ubisoft plus not working on Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Ubisoft plus not working on Beta: It says I own it but when I try to select a game that requires ubisoft plus it says that I need to get ubisoft plus. I'm not sure if it's a insider problem or an xbox in general problem....
  10. i can't connect my xbox account to ubisoft to get ubisoft plus

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect my xbox account to ubisoft to get ubisoft plus: When I try to link my accounts together it says "There was an error getting account details. Try again later." 7e673a10-09d0-4349-a6a8-00e3f2980d6d