Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

Discus and support Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After purchasing Ubisoft+ on my Xbox one it ran perfect for 15 days then out of nowhere said i wasnt able to access the games i downloaded.original... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvilBlackMagiK, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

After purchasing Ubisoft+ on my Xbox one it ran perfect for 15 days then out of nowhere said i wasnt able to access the games i downloaded.original subscription was on 10/6 and it is showing that none of my games are available to me. Ive been trying on the Ubisoft+ site to unlink and delink my account and it shows that i have Ubisoft+ and it should launch but im getting errors saying i may need to pay again? I reached out to Ubisoft+ 2 days ago with no response.

:)

EvilBlackMagiK, Oct 22, 2023
  2. EvilBlackMagiK Win User

Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine until 2 days ago.

Ive done all these things. It’s every Ubisoft+ game. My account is not working. Ive logged out and in. Ive unlinked the account and logged into another. Power cycled the Xbox, even deleted and reinstalled the game.

Ive done everything you started
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine until 2 days ago.

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Ubisoft Support should help you with a solution for the issue you're facing. Try access your account on the web browser, and see if you're having the same issue.

However, here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Power cycle your machine.
    3. Test your network connection.
    4. Try using a different profile.
    5. Remove and re-add your profile.
    6. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Game pass ultimate not sharing with family

Well only the subscriber would haven't on their profile

Other profiles can only play online and download games

Cloud play and EA play and ubisoft plus games are subscriber option only
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gamepass ultimate only useable one one account

Well it has to be your brothers home xbox.

Also if you are trying to use perks those are only subscriber options.

Like cloud or ea play or ubisoft plus those are subscriber perks only

You can play installed games but you cannot roam

Anyrhing like ea play or ubisoft requires a registered account since only the subscriber would have their EA play or ubisoft account registered it's only for subscribers which is why you are getting that error.

To use cloud games you are signing into a console online not your own console hence you are roaming
Thema:

Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

1. Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine... - Similar Threads - Ubisoft+ allowing play

2. Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?: A few months ago bought rainbow six siege and i played it for around 8 hours (multiple sessions) before it just never worked again. I gave up trying to fix it because I seemed to be the only one...
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.: On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing after a while and just repeats. What should I do?...
  5. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  6. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working: Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years...
  7. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...
  8. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...: So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address...
  9. Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+: Hello all, I just got 1 month of Ubisoft + and I was trying to buy Valhalla Cmplete edition as it is on sale but I get an error message that I already own the game... Now, I wanted to buy the...
  10. Ubisoft already linked to xbox,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ubisoft already linked to xbox,: I created a new ubisoft as other feeds have suggested. I have deleted the link as other suggested. Still no success. What do I do? be82ee3c-f6e5-4328-aabf-7a7566bcf0bc