Ubisoft Integration - Cross Save

Discus and support Ubisoft Integration - Cross Save in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's awesome that games like AC Origins are now coming to Game Pass, really great. If you're going to take the step and integrate Ubisoft into Game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FAV2Nasty, Jun 8, 2022.

1. /u/FAV2Nasty
    /u/FAV2Nasty Guest

It's awesome that games like AC Origins are now coming to Game Pass, really great. If you're going to take the step and integrate Ubisoft into Game Pass, please do it right. Cross Save between the platforms is the least we can do at this point. I don't want to have a different stand on the PC than I have on my Series X. Are you planning on adding the feature?

Stay tuned and keep up the great work. Thanks a lot!

submitted by /u/FAV2Nasty
    [link] [comments]

/u/FAV2Nasty, Jun 8, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why won't Ghost recon: wildlands use my xbox account save?

Ubisoft controls the distribution of their titles on PC, and all Xbox game pass titles are just the ones on Ubisoft service, which have no connection to your Xbox save as there is no cross save compatibility with the game

You will find the cross save is very much the exception rather than the rule at this time
  3. zWonkru Win User

Rainbow six mnk

Hello,

R6 is not a cross-platform game so keyboard and mouse will not be added to xbox on siege. Ubisoft is the developer of siege not microsoft, so they would haft to add cross-platform. Ubisoft is not going to be adding cross-platform as that would make the game
    unfair.
  4. Simon McGuirk Win User

Let's get the party rolling! - Where do you think Xbox One is heading?

I'm looking forward to seeing some game footage for Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefront, Crackdown 3 and the new Gears of War. I have my fingers crossed that Ubisoft will announce a Splinter Cell game for Xbox One too.

I'm also looking forward to finding out what Microsoft are planning for the OS and its integration with Windows 10 Xbox app.
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

Could Watch Dogs Multiplayer Hacking start a revolution?

Ubisoft seem to be heading down this route of integrating their MP into the SP. They did it to a lesser extent in AC Black Flag too.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

XP farming in AC odyssey, Thoughts?

If it's something that ruins the integrity of the game, then Ubisoft has to do something or their game mechanic becomes a joke. The real problem is that nobody at Ubisoft figured out this is exactly what gamers would do
    before they released the game.
Thema:

1. Ubisoft Integration - Cross Save - Similar Threads - Ubisoft Integration Cross

2. Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?: A few months ago bought rainbow six siege and i played it for around 8 hours (multiple sessions) before it just never worked again. I gave up trying to fix it because I seemed to be the only one...
  3. Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)

in XboX Insiders
    Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft): Requested for Xbox Game Cloud: Riders Republic (Ubisoft) submitted by /u/Otherwise-Judge-8364 [link] [comments]
  4. Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not installing game due to Ubisoft sign in but it is signed in.: On my PC Xbox says im not signed into Ubisoft to download FarCry 6 on game pass but i am signed in. It loads when i click install but does nothing after a while and just repeats. What should I do?...
  5. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  6. Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone figured out a fix for ubisoft+ not working: Bought the multi access ubisoft+ but Microsoft doesn't seem to recognize it. Everything is properly linked. I've tried all the "solutions" I could find on the internet. Ubisoft account is 17 years...
  7. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...
  8. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...: So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address...
  9. Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+: Hello all, I just got 1 month of Ubisoft + and I was trying to buy Valhalla Cmplete edition as it is on sale but I get an error message that I already own the game... Now, I wanted to buy the...
  10. Ubisoft already linked to xbox,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ubisoft already linked to xbox,: I created a new ubisoft as other feeds have suggested. I have deleted the link as other suggested. Still no success. What do I do? be82ee3c-f6e5-4328-aabf-7a7566bcf0bc