Ubisoft connect doesn't show a purchase screen or an install screen when I get sent there...

Discus and support Ubisoft connect doesn't show a purchase screen or an install screen when I get sent there... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried downloading rainbow six siege from the xbox game pass store but it made me download ubsifot connect so I did and when i launched it I went back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lu_at_Dal, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Lu_at_Dal
    Lu_at_Dal Guest

Ubisoft connect doesn't show a purchase screen or an install screen when I get sent there...

i tried downloading rainbow six siege from the xbox game pass store but it made me download ubsifot connect so I did and when i launched it I went back to the xbox game pass store but when it transferred me to the ubisoft store the ubisoft store only showed an art banner of the game and nothing else. I want to be able to download the game but I dont know how can anyone help?

:)

Lu_at_Dal, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Ubisoft connect doesn't show a purchase screen or an install screen when I get sent there from Xbox game pass

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check if your Windows has an update? If there is, please update it and restart your PC then try it again. Thanks!
  3. Dericka Win User

Ubisoft connect doesn't show a purchase screen or an install screen when I get sent there from Xbox game pass

4. Lu_at_Dal Win User

Thanks for your reply and I did restart my pc and update the windows. I have no problem downloading other games except the games from Ubisoft. I tried a few others and it didn’t work.
  5. GOLD Frogs Win User

Notifications

My sons xbox doesn't show when invites,are sent it doesn't pop up on the screen
  6. LittleSpark Win User

Unable to install Ubisoft game through Game Pass

I haven't been able to get a response from Ubisoft on this either. I signed up for this game pass and have yet to be able to play any of the games I got it for.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, unlinked my xbox account from ubisoft, relinked it. Restarted, logged out of everything, logged back in, none of these steps are working.

If I click Install from the PC Game Pass app, it opens Ubisoft to a blank screen, doesn't matter if the Ubisoft app is already open or not. Same thing happens. If I try the suggested route "see in Ubisoft Connect PC" the mouse cursor changes to a circle as if something is going to happen, but nothing changes in the Ubisoft app. Only the Install button shows any sign of life, but yet blank page.

This is driving me crazy, I'm so frustrated :(
Thema:

1. Ubisoft connect doesn't show a purchase screen or an install screen when I get sent there... - Similar Threads - Ubisoft connect doesn't

2. Unable to connect to ubisoft +

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to ubisoft +: I can't connect to ubisoft + from xbox series x console 3b3cb02d-e73f-4b8f-a716-67a15d813aef
  3. Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404...: Trying to connect my ubisoft plus acct to my xbox but everytime I hit it error code 404 pops up. Now I am paying for the subscription but my xbox won't let me access it. What do I do...
  4. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  5. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  6. How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save: I have been Assassin's Creed Origins on cloud gaming for the past year and I recent downloaded the game onto my pc because my wifi has gotten really bad and I can no longer play cloud gaming for...
  7. Xbox app and Ubisoft Connect app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Ubisoft Connect app: The Windows Xbox app now launches the Ubisoft Connect app even if you're not playing one of the Ubi games on Game Pass - you can spot it running in the task bar system tray. As a result - - If...
  8. Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect: [img] I am trying to install Far Cry 5 using Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I click Install on the game page it wants me to install Ubisoft Connect even if it is already installed. After I...
  9. Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.: My XBOX account is not connected to another Ubisoft account, and my Ubisoft account isn't connected to another XBOX account. But for some reason, it's still saying that my XBOX account is...
  10. how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I connect Ubisoft Connect to my Xbox account?: No matter how hard I try or what I do ubisoft connect will not allow me to install assassins creed odyssey. I have my accounts linked, i have both apps downloaded, i am using windows 11, and i...