UBISOFT ACCOUNT

Discus and support UBISOFT ACCOUNT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It appears to me that I have my xbox account linked to a ubisoft account. However, I don't know what account it is and I don't know how to change it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohanFernández, Jun 23, 2023.

1. UBISOFT ACCOUNT

:)

JohanFernández, Jun 23, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How i install games from Ubisoft? XBOX Game Pass PC

Make sure you have the Ubisoft connect app installed, and make sure your Xbox account is linked to your Ubisoft account, then start the Ubisoft connect app, and log in with your Ubisoft account. Close the Ubisoft connect app, and start the Xbox app, then find the Ubisoft game you want to install, and select install on it, it should hopefully launch the Ubisoft connect app and start installing the game.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Linking uplay with gamepass

Hello Soroush Ghelmani

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you have Ubisoft account already linked to your Xbox account and you don't have access to the Ubisoft account and is trying to link another Ubisoft account to your Xbox account and is unable to proceed due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

According to the Ubisoft support page, you can only link one Ubisoft account per Xbox Live account. If you want to change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account, you need to contact Ubisoft support and request them to unlink your current Ubisoft account. However, this may result in losing some of your game progress, achievements, and rewards.

Alternatively, you can create a new Xbox Live account and link it to another Ubisoft account. However, this may also affect your game access, subscription, and purchases on your original Xbox Live account.

To contact Ubisoft support team, you can click on contact us button that you can find at the bottom on this link: Linking other accounts to your Ubisoft account | Ubisoft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. ArkhamReject Win User

Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

I logged into Ubisoft and disconnected the xbox account from the Ubisoft club and added it to another new Ubisoft account to fix this issue bc reconnecting it only work for a little then the problem came back
  5. Ben4724 Win User

UBISOFT ACCOUNT

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

Just to confirm, do you remember creating a Ubisoft account before that you might have used for Xbox? When you play a Ubisoft game, you might be asked to create a Ubisoft account in order to access all contents which might lead for it to be connected to your gamertag or Xbox profile.

Try to check on Ubisoft page here https://account.ubisoft.com/en-GB/account-infor... to see if you can sign in your email address.

If ever the case is your email address is not being detected on Ubisoft website, I suggest to try submitting a ticket to them to inquire and try to recover the Ubisoft account that has been linked to your Xbox you may reach them here https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/account/arti...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You may also check this post in one of the community forum for other ways how to find ou the services connected to your account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

But for now, what I highly suggest is to coordinate with Ubisoft to find out which Ubisoft account and email you might have used to connect your Xbox, it is also stated on the page I provided from Ubisoft.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back here in the community if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't click install for assassin's creed Valhalla on gamepass.

you need to install the Ubisoft connect app and make sure your Ubisoft account is linked to your Microsoft account. Both EA and Ubisoft handle their PC game pass games through their own launchers
Thema:

UBISOFT ACCOUNT

1. UBISOFT ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - UBISOFT ACCOUNT

2. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...
  3. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...: So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address...
  4. Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account.: I have put it all passwords for both accounts and manage to get to the ‘link accounts’ page however it only tells me there’s an error in getting account details?. It has done this for a while now....
  5. Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game: Hi I subscribed to Ubisoft+ yesterday for my son's Xbox. I have linked the account to his Xbox. The Xbox app allowed me to download games to his Xbox absolutely fine but when launching them get...
  6. My ubisoft account is linked to a other Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ubisoft account is linked to a other Xbox account: Please can someone help me c5e36ab4-969d-49b0-80a0-d4e9e27ad985
  7. i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended and now can’t access my ubisoft account: i got permanently suspended on xbox and can’t access my ubisoft account anymore since i made it on my xbox account and wanted to know if i could change the email of my ubisoft account to a...
  8. Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account: At some point in the past, I linked a ubisoft account to my xbox account to play a game. Today, I tried to play a different game and I cannot remember the credentials for the Ubisoft account...
  9. How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my Ubisoft account to a cloud save: I have been Assassin's Creed Origins on cloud gaming for the past year and I recent downloaded the game onto my pc because my wifi has gotten really bad and I can no longer play cloud gaming for...
  10. Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account: When I try to link my Xbox account to my Ubisoft account it says it's linked to another (Ubisoft) account. I've never linked it myself, so don't know what's happening there. I can play Ubisoft...