Ubisoft account will not link to my Microsoft account

Discus and support Ubisoft account will not link to my Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ubisoft account says i already have a linked microsoft account and i dont know what to do, my microsoft account is not associated with an ubisoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smartybrainiac1, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Ubisoft account will not link to my Microsoft account

Ubisoft account says i already have a linked microsoft account and i dont know what to do, my microsoft account is not associated with an ubisoft account yet. Is there a way i can link my microsoft account to ubisoft if microsoft adds an ubisoft account linking on here?

otherwise i need to connect microsoft to ubisoft but i cant.

:)

smartybrainiac1, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

you would be better opening a ticket with ubisoft support as microsoft cannot do anything about it.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Linking Ubisoft to Microsoft account

Hi there!

Based on the error message, your Microsoft account is already linked to a different Ubisoft account. Please note that Microsoft/Xbox doesn't have access to any in-game accounts because they're being managed by the game publisher/developers. Please contact the Ubisoft Support team for them to further check and investigate your in-game linking issue here https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
  4. Donald McCall1 Win User

I changed the email that was linked to my Microsoft and Ubisoft accounts, and now on Rainbow Six Siege all my progress and in-game purchases are gone. Is there any way to get those back?

Thank you for replying, I just updated the email information for my Microsoft account, and i did link the Ubisoft account but the progress is different on Ubisoft Connect as well.
  5. CthuluCuddles Win User

Remove a Ubisoft account linked to my Microsoft account.

Hello Derek, thank you for your support and advice.

I will take your advice and contact the Ubisoft Support channel in order to have them help me manage the link.

My only concern is whether they will be able to manage an account which no longer exists, as it was terminated due to supposed inactivity.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Remove a Ubisoft account linked to my Microsoft account.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

CthuluCuddles, I'm sorry about this situation, it really is very complicated.

Unfortunately microsoft does not have access to the link system. Being the responsibility of the company that created the game in question, in this case, Ubisoft.

Then you will need to contact the Ubisoft support channel and ask them to manage this link for you.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Ubisoft account will not link to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Ubisoft account link

2. My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account and Ubisoft account are already linked but I cannot link the Ubisoft+...: So, I've had my Xbox and Ubi accounts for 14+ years. I always log in to my Ubisoft account by logging in with the Xbox option as they are already linked. I haven't had access to the email address...
  3. Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error linking Xbox account to Ubisoft account.: I have put it all passwords for both accounts and manage to get to the ‘link accounts’ page however it only tells me there’s an error in getting account details?. It has done this for a while now....
  4. Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ account linked to Xbox but unable to launch game: Hi I subscribed to Ubisoft+ yesterday for my son's Xbox. I have linked the account to his Xbox. The Xbox app allowed me to download games to his Xbox absolutely fine but when launching them get...
  5. My ubisoft account is linked to a other Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ubisoft account is linked to a other Xbox account: Please can someone help me c5e36ab4-969d-49b0-80a0-d4e9e27ad985
  6. Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account linked to an unknown Ubisoft account: When I try to link my Xbox account to my Ubisoft account it says it's linked to another (Ubisoft) account. I've never linked it myself, so don't know what's happening there. I can play Ubisoft...
  7. My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity: My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity. I have access to the email it was connected to with proof of closure I just need it unlinked so I can...
  8. I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my Ubisoft account, gives me an error: I'm getting this error when I click "complete link": There was an error getting account details. Try again later. [img] [img] 49a4c222-56b9-41b3-8d61-ad9c7cdb33fe
  9. How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.: I have a PC GamePass subscription. I've tried downloading FarCry 5 but I had a problem. When I press download, it opens Ubisoft Connect and asks me to log in from my Microsoft account. But when I...
  10. Is it safe to link my Xbox account to Ubisoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to link my Xbox account to Ubisoft?: Today i downloaded rainbow six siege on my xbox and it asked me to link my xbox account and i did, then i was doing some google searches and found out that ubisoft got hacked in 2020. So now im...