Ubiquiti: UPnP

Discus and support Ubiquiti: UPnP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ubiquiti (Routers): UPnP Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt UPnP This device does not have an option for... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Ubiquiti (Routers): UPnP
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.1.1
    • Username: ubnt
    • Password: ubnt
    UPnP

This device does not have an option for UPnP.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014
  2. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router
    I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using Unifi equipment, and still need help. UPNP is typically in the controllers settings and once enabled the Xbox should have no issue connecting.
    You may have to give your XB a Static IP. If you are using edge router equipment or the Air series I may still be able to help but I am going to have to do some research.

Here is a link to the Ubiquiti Forums that may help as well.

Ubiquiti Networks Community

WhyYouBeJelly, Jul 18, 2014
  3. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using Unifi equipment, and still need help. UPNP is typically in the controllers settings and once enabled the Xbox should have no issue connecting.
    You may have to give your XB a Static IP. If you are using edge router equipment or the Air series I may still be able to help but I am going to have to do some research.

Here is a link to the Ubiquiti Forums that may help as well.

Ubiquiti Networks Community

Mikey Man 2171, Jul 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: