Ubiquiti: Restore Factory Defaults

Discus and support Ubiquiti: Restore Factory Defaults in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ubiquiti (Routers): Restore Factory Defaults Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt Restore Factory Defaults... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Ubiquiti (Routers): Restore Factory Defaults
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.1.1
    • Username: ubnt
    • Password: ubnt
    Restore Factory Defaults

From Hardware:

1. Locate the back of the device, where the Ethernet port are located.
    2. Hold the reset button on the back for 30 seconds. You will need a paperclip, toothpick or pen to hold down the reset button.
    3. Let go of the reset button and wait about 1 minute for the device to reboot.

From Firmware:

1. Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser on a computer.
    3. Type in the gateway address, 192.168.1.1 into the web address bar, hit enter.
    4. This will take you to a login page, type ubnt for both username and password.
    5. Once of the main page, select the System tab on the top.
    6. Click on the Reset to Defaults… button.
    7. The device will reboot back to the default settings after a few minutes.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014
  2. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    restoring xbox one to factory default

I need to sell one of my Xbox ones because i'm moving if i restore it to the factory default before selling it do i lose my account,saved games and so on. i don't want the person person i sell it to have all my info. HELP

n7oldnavy, Jul 18, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    restoring xbox one to factory default

As long as your console has been connected to the internet, all of your saves will be on the cloud so you won't have to worry about those, and all of your digital games are attached to your gamertag, not the console itself. You'll be fine.

bloosuga, Jul 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: