Ubiquiti: How to Find SSID

Discus and support Ubiquiti: How to Find SSID in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Ubiquiti (Routers): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.1 Username: ubnt Password: ubnt How to Find SSID... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

Ubiquiti (Routers): How to Find SSID (Network Name)
    Login Information

• Gateway: 192.168.1.1
    • Username: ubnt
    • Password: ubnt

How to Find SSID (Network Name)

1. Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser on a computer.
    3. Type in the gateway address, 192.168.1.1 into the web address bar, hit enter.
    4. This will take you to a login page, type ubnt for both username and password.
    5. Once of the main page, under the “Status” section you will find the SSID – this is your wireless network name.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014
  2. How to find the SSID

Microsoft.

I am an owner of the recent Xbox One games console. It is also the case that I have previously been involved with studying Computer Games Design at Undergraduate level. I am currently having a serious problem as regarding the Xbox One, and am contacting
    you on the basis that you might be able to help me out?

The problem that I am having is that I have paid for a years subscription to Xbox Live, and am needing to connect to the Internet in order to play a number of games such as Plants vs Zombies and Batman. However, I am having very serious problems with actually
    connecting to the Internet, and was hoping you might have advice.

In specific terms, I’ve previously not had any problems with connecting. However, I am now using a new modem unit, and when I try to connect, I am getting a text box message which says “Specify SSID”. I’ve gone through nearly everything I can think of
    to try to get round this, with no success so far. I’ve tried accessing the software for my modem unit on my laptop through typing in “ipconfig” into the Command Window, and my computer won’t bring this up.

Is there anything that Microsoft can do to help me with this? Please let me know what you think.

In signing off, I’d like to make a statement regarding my past study of Computer Game Design. It looks clear to me that the advances of technology since the release of the new Console have already made game playing more enjoyable and more engrossing already.
    Support for Microsoft for leading the new movement of technology in a new Century and a new era, and I’ll keep my ears tabbed to advances in technology led by Microsoft in the future.

Hoping you can help me with this.

Tim Thompson.

Media Representative and Representational Priesthood for The Cult of R’Lyeh on Earth.

ClaspingKnot218, Jul 18, 2014
  3. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest
    Netgear: How to find the SSID

Netgear (Routers): How to find the SSID
    i need to know how to find ssid number to play destiny

XB1R Hydros, Jul 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: