Typo when changing gamertag

Discus and support Typo when changing gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally made a typo when changing my gamertag, now Microsoft wants me to pay to fix it. Is anyone able to revert this change or allow me another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by the12matthew, Sep 29, 2022.

1. the12matthew
    the12matthew Guest

I accidentally made a typo when changing my gamertag, now Microsoft wants me to pay to fix it. Is anyone able to revert this change or allow me another free gamertag change or do I have to pay $10 for a mistake?

:)

the12matthew, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to pay to change it again. There is no way around that.
  3. Kxber Win User

Typo in gamertag

I was up untill early hours thinking of a new nickname, but i chose the wrong meaning to a word (name) in Russian, do xbox do refunds on gamertags? ️
    For refunds you would have to contact support and speak to billing, but generally there are no refunds on gamertag changes. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Arkon Commando Win User

Gamertag Typo

That's a bit of a downer. At least it, as you said, isn't that big of a deal (barely noticeable really). Thanks for the help!
  5. TroHAM Win User

Gamertag Typo

No, there is no other way than paying 800 msp. But I guess Cammando is just a good a name. Wouldn't want to spend 800 to change it. Be proud of your name:)
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Typo in gamertag

Hello, sorry there will not be a refund for Gamertags. If you spelled something wrong or picked the wrong name you would have to pay again for the name change. Be very very careful when picking your name, double check before you submit payment.
Thema:

1. Typo when changing gamertag - Similar Threads - Typo changing gamertag

2. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  3. Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account: It has it as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I need it to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. How do i change a email put on minecraft that has a typo

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a email put on minecraft that has a typo: Please help me to change email for xboxlive account that had a error in the typing 3a8e287c-c236-424b-b6fe-7d87dc489228
  5. Typo in my gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Typo in my gamertag.: When I got my Xbox, I just signed into my old account and changed my username. However, the input glitched out and now I have a typo in my name. Is there any way to get a second free name change?...
  6. next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”

in XBoX on Windows
    next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”: i reinstalled it and advanced options arent showing but i cant press any buttons after i clicked the feature in microsoft flight simulator bf92bff6-ae8a-4da6-b799-2925f5f43c56
  7. typo in secondary email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    typo in secondary email address: Dear Support, I am using an alternative MS account on my XBOX: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but forgot the password which I cannot fix, because also made an...
  8. My account is showing up as a typo for my friends. (Need help ASAP)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is showing up as a typo for my friends. (Need help ASAP): Hi, So I recently started to play Minecraft Dungeons (regular) and wanted to play with my friend. The first time we tried, I added him as friend and it showed, Now whenever he tries to do...
  9. I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...: Hello, please help. Many, many months ago, I set up an Activision Gaming Account for which I have played many hours of gaming and also spent hundreds of pounds! Unfortunately, at the time of...
  10. typo the xbox change gamertag "here is what your gamertag will look like"

in XboX Insiders
    typo the xbox change gamertag "here is what your gamertag will look like": in the area where it says existing and older games were designed to work with the older gamertag system, instead of saying existing. it says exisiting. I didnt know where to report this so i...