typo in secondary email address

Discus and support typo in secondary email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Support, I am using an alternative MS account on my XBOX: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but forgot the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tibor_BCG, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Tibor_BCG
    Tibor_BCG Guest

Dear Support, I am using an alternative MS account on my XBOX: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but forgot the password which I cannot fix, because also made an error, which was a typo in the secondary email address during registration which supposed to be my private email address: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, not *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (yes, .ccom domain does not exits, I know... hope you also know)

Can you please help me with both the password and the typo?

:)

Tibor_BCG, Jul 12, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. Oo LuCkyLAdY oO Win User

My gamertag has changed name overnight??

either that or ur signing in with the wrong email address..maybe when you changed the email address there could have been a typo?
  4. Shaun C1 Win User

Need to change secondary email address

Courtney, that's kind of what I figured. Just thought I would ask here in case there was a way around it. I will contact them in the morning when I have a chance. Thank you for your time and patience!
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello again Shaun C,

I understand, in this case you would have to contact Support so they can give you better help since this is a public Microsoft forum where we are Members/Players like you, therefore we are not Microsoft employees.

Here I can only guide the person towards a possible solution but since in your case you cannot modify any of the information since you are asked for a code to an email to which you do not have access, you should contact Support so they can help you in a better way.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Thank you for being so kind, and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

Thank you for being so kind Shaun C, let me know if they can help you with this problem. I will be very attentive to your response.

I wish you all the best in this life, good luck.
Thema:

1. typo in secondary email address - Similar Threads - typo secondary email

2. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  3. Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account: It has it as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I need it to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. How do i change a email put on minecraft that has a typo

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a email put on minecraft that has a typo: Please help me to change email for xboxlive account that had a error in the typing 3a8e287c-c236-424b-b6fe-7d87dc489228
  5. Typo in my gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Typo in my gamertag.: When I got my Xbox, I just signed into my old account and changed my username. However, the input glitched out and now I have a typo in my name. Is there any way to get a second free name change?...
  6. Typo when changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Typo when changing gamertag: I accidentally made a typo when changing my gamertag, now Microsoft wants me to pay to fix it. Is anyone able to revert this change or allow me another free gamertag change or do I have to pay $10...
  7. next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”

in XBoX on Windows
    next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”: i reinstalled it and advanced options arent showing but i cant press any buttons after i clicked the feature in microsoft flight simulator bf92bff6-ae8a-4da6-b799-2925f5f43c56
  8. My account is showing up as a typo for my friends. (Need help ASAP)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is showing up as a typo for my friends. (Need help ASAP): Hi, So I recently started to play Minecraft Dungeons (regular) and wanted to play with my friend. The first time we tried, I added him as friend and it showed, Now whenever he tries to do...
  9. I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH A hotmail.co.uk EMAIL ADDRESS BUT MADE A TYPO - HELP ME ACCESS...: Hello, please help. Many, many months ago, I set up an Activision Gaming Account for which I have played many hours of gaming and also spent hundreds of pounds! Unfortunately, at the time of...
  10. typo the xbox change gamertag "here is what your gamertag will look like"

in XboX Insiders
    typo the xbox change gamertag "here is what your gamertag will look like": in the area where it says existing and older games were designed to work with the older gamertag system, instead of saying existing. it says exisiting. I didnt know where to report this so i...