Typo in my gamertag.

Discus and support Typo in my gamertag. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I got my Xbox, I just signed into my old account and changed my username. However, the input glitched out and now I have a typo in my name. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Micah Chandler1, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Typo in my gamertag.

When I got my Xbox, I just signed into my old account and changed my username. However, the input glitched out and now I have a typo in my name. Is there any way to get a second free name change?

:)

Micah Chandler1, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Typo in my gamertag.

Sorry, Micah, and thank you so much for your kind understanding.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Typo in my gamertag.

Hi Micah, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to Xbox Support:

"If this is your first time changing your gamertag, you can change it one time for free. This is regardless of whether we created it for you automatically when you first signed up for Xbox (meaning you didn’t choose it yourself) or if you created your own gamertag at signup.

Note After changing your gamertag once, all future gamertag changes require a fee"

This means that we really need to pay if we will change the Gamertag again.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Kxber Win User

Typo in gamertag

I was up untill early hours thinking of a new nickname, but i chose the wrong meaning to a word (name) in Russian, do xbox do refunds on gamertags? ️
    For refunds you would have to contact support and speak to billing, but generally there are no refunds on gamertag changes. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Arkon Commando Win User

Gamertag Typo

That's a bit of a downer. At least it, as you said, isn't that big of a deal (barely noticeable really). Thanks for the help!
  6. TroHAM Win User

Gamertag Typo

No, there is no other way than paying 800 msp. But I guess Cammando is just a good a name. Wouldn't want to spend 800 to change it. Be proud of your name:)
Thema:

Typo in my gamertag.

1. Typo in my gamertag. - Similar Threads - Typo gamertag

2. Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get unbanned.It was a typo for what I got banned for: I got banned for something that was a typo can I pls get unbanned 249a1733-f1f9-4997-b6b4-4947200d31d9
  3. Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account: It has it as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I need it to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  4. How do i change a email put on minecraft that has a typo

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a email put on minecraft that has a typo: Please help me to change email for xboxlive account that had a error in the typing 3a8e287c-c236-424b-b6fe-7d87dc489228
  5. Typo when changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Typo when changing gamertag: I accidentally made a typo when changing my gamertag, now Microsoft wants me to pay to fix it. Is anyone able to revert this change or allow me another free gamertag change or do I have to pay $10...
  6. next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”

in XBoX on Windows
    next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”: i reinstalled it and advanced options arent showing but i cant press any buttons after i clicked the feature in microsoft flight simulator bf92bff6-ae8a-4da6-b799-2925f5f43c56
  7. typo the xbox change gamertag "here is what your gamertag will look like"

in XboX Insiders
    typo the xbox change gamertag "here is what your gamertag will look like": in the area where it says existing and older games were designed to work with the older gamertag system, instead of saying existing. it says exisiting. I didnt know where to report this so i...
  8. Typo in gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Typo in gamertag: I was up untill early hours thinking of a new nickname, but i chose the wrong meaning to a word (name) in Russian, do xbox do refunds on gamertags? ️ ae846c07-f8de-4376-bc6e-918a372879cb
  9. I made a typo in my new gamertag, and now I have to pay 10. Freaking. Dollars. To change...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a typo in my new gamertag, and now I have to pay 10. Freaking. Dollars. To change...: I was chsnging my name because i made a small typo, and i am forced to pay 10 dollars because of the bull poop reason that is “it takes up server space”. Heck no! Thats not how it works dumbbutt!...
  10. Paid Gamertag, Typo, Now I have to pay again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid Gamertag, Typo, Now I have to pay again?: I changed my gamertag a couple days ago, signed in today to see I made an embarrassing typo (my fat fingers did "I" instead of "Y" in Krypton). I talked to chat, and they said I have to pay...