Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue

Discus and support Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have ASUS TUF F15 Laptop while gaming wifi disappears please help me in resolving this issue. eb74a8c4-2e9e-4e2f-b81a-c7d33902ae87 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Siddhaant Srivastav, Jul 14, 2023.

1. Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue

Hi I have ASUS TUF F15 Laptop while gaming wifi disappears please help me in resolving this issue.

:)

Siddhaant Srivastav, Jul 14, 2023
  2. Rohan.K Win User

benefis of buying xbox series X while having a pc

sorry i have a laptop

asus tuf f15

rtx 3040

i7 12700H
  3. efepelit Win User

Asus TUF Gaming F15 internet problem

Hey!

I have same problem and i cant fix. What did you do about this ping problem? How can i fix? Please help me.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Could be an issue with that wifi repeater.

But in your PC I can advise you to try this:

1. Change your DNS address to a custom one:

You can follow this quick tutorial:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-....

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

-----

If maybe the issue persists, try reinstalling the latest wifi driver using your manufacturer website and test one more time
  5. IvanMokriak Win User

Hello, forgot to clarify the main problem, problem in Wifi repeater, don't matter where it is, ping always very high, i tried put it near Wifi, in my room even in toilet internet speed leaves much to be desired.My old laptop uses all potential of repeater and internet speed is good. When im using clear Wifi in my room it's bad too but when i'm near it everything ok. I can't try wired connection cause i don't have possibility to enter the room where it's located.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ivanmokriak

In order to isolate a bit more the issue:

Are you too far from the router? If yes, please move temporarily closer to it and test again
    are you able to test with a wired connection to see how it goes?

Is your router/internet wifi 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz, please double check that you're connected to the 5Ghz network

And, may I know if your wifi drivers are up to date for that laptop?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings
Thema:

Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue

1. Typical Asus TUF F15 wifi disappearing issue - Similar Threads - Typical Asus TUF

2. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  3. asus rog strix g16

in XBoX on Windows
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my...
  4. Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17: The VNAV button registers as being on or off but has no functionality. 4421daae-25a9-4122-a3f0-bfc33a07caec
  5. How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?: Hello. I've been trying to play a private 2d game called Rebirth Ragnarok Online. I was told by the mod that I may delete said file (atiumdag.dll) and then I will be able to play the game. It...
  6. Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions: I've had it with Microsoft. I've switched to iOS years ago and I've lost touch with all the nuances it takes to navigate permissions and settings for gaming. I've got kids that want to play online...
  7. How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix continual green ship loading screen without the typical "lots of players playing...: It works fine in the browser just not on the app (PC Win 11). Already tried removing firewalls, logging in and out, Xbox app and windows are fully updated. Works on other devices....
  8. When are the Xbox Fanfest Trivia rewards typically given out?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are the Xbox Fanfest Trivia rewards typically given out?: I participated in the 23 August Fanfest Trivia and placed top 500. But I seem to not have received any rewards on my account. 31929f5a-a9be-4e6c-9c80-ba102d6a5d8f
  9. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...
  10. Is R1 a typical malfunction on the Xbox controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is R1 a typical malfunction on the Xbox controller?: I’ve had several XBox X|S controllers go down because R1 bumper just stops working. Is this a common issue? 4517ea52-6956-4043-8e09-abd93aa76aa2