Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

Discus and support Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address. There is no option to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayceeDoesStuff, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address.

There is no option to sign into another account and I can’t request a verification code because the email I accidentally typed isn’t an actual email.

I can’t even sign out of the account because it isn’t signed in yet so I’m just stuck at the not logged in screen.

:)

JayceeDoesStuff, Jul 16, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account