Two xbox series x on the same game server

Discus and support Two xbox series x on the same game server in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a strange problem but we have two xbox series x on the same internet and server on Minecraft egg wars , we managed to play one game together... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darren27-40CF806B-FBBB-43, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Two xbox series x on the same game server

This is a strange problem but we have two xbox series x on the same internet and server on Minecraft egg wars , we managed to play one game together without problems , the next one we started about 3 minutes in to the game and one xbox keeps getting disconnected, Its dose this a lot and not just on that day , both xbox have NAT type open ,

:)

darren27-40CF806B-FBBB-43, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Darren27-40CF806B-FBBB-4386-B92F-A71AD1E3A677, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to solve the problem:

Please try to solve the connection problem you are having on your console by using the following steps from the beginning:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely (keep your finger on the button even if the light has gone out before the 10 seconds are up, until the ).

2. Disconnect the power cable from the console.

3. Turn off your modem/router for a couple of minutes.

4. Turn on the modem and wait for it to turn on completely.

5. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

6. Check if the problem is solved.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d2716864-a9d9-4bde-b84a-2bdb074777e2

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. enriquez1030 Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

I mean I get if the os in the servers is different but you cant tell me its impossible because the s.o.c architecture that runs in the xbox series x is also the same one that is in the Azure servers to the point Xbox said one xbox series x is basically able to run 4 xbox one virtual instances at the same time....and the only difference in a server setting is that those machines could potentially have more ram like xbox series dev kits but aside from that it should totally be possible
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x

Even gta 5 being an online game it will still work?
    Yes, 100%.

The Series X/S uses the servers as the Xbox One. Games will work exactly the same way they do on a Xbox One.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x

Even gta 5 being an online game it will still work?
    Yes, 100%.

The Series X/S uses the servers as the Xbox One. Games will work exactly the same way they do on a Xbox One.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't play goat simulator 3???

It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
Thema:

1. Two xbox series x on the same game server - Similar Threads - series same game

2. Elite Series 2 P1 and P2 paddles don’t work when pressed at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 P1 and P2 paddles don’t work when pressed at the same time: I have P1 bound to right stick click and P2 bound to A so I can slide hop better in TF2, and I noticed while I was playing that my A button wasn’t working correctly. So I troubleshot a bit, tried...
  3. Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time: We all know 2 externals work at the same time, but what about 2 externals & 1 ssd expansion 71ee8506-f83c-4982-84cb-3665c819bb34
  4. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  5. Gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. Is it suitable for playing together on the same screen on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. Is it suitable for playing together on the same screen on the...: Hello everyone, look, I want to buy a gamepad VIDGES X-Series Pro. That is, this is not the original gamepad. The question is, is it suitable for a split screen in any game? That is, a game for...
  6. Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x: I will have two consoles in my house, an xbox one and an xbox series x. If I buy a gamepass subscription on the series x, will it cover the xbox one? a914e2f1-c717-46ad-849e-0c69a6b9fe05
  7. Can I play different games on xbox series x and xbox one at the same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play different games on xbox series x and xbox one at the same time: So I just got a new series x and I'm giving my old xbox one to my son. (He has a number of games he plays under my gamertag) every time I try to play a series x game it stops him from l playing...
  8. M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x: My friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x. The game keeps saying that it has timed out. We have restarted, reinstalled, and checked the internet. Other games work...
  9. Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.: Trying to play Diablo 4 game sharing Xbox live couch co op battle net says both accounts need a Xbox live. I share my Xbox live with any profile signed into my console so why would playing local...
  10. How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Can my son and I play the same game when my account is connected to his Xbox series S...: I have a Microsoft gamepass account and a Battlenet account. My son would like to play Diblo IV with me on his series S while I'm on PC but when we've tried playing games in the past, when one...