Two Xbox Ones in one household. Cannot chat at all.

Discus and support Two Xbox Ones in one household. Cannot chat at all. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My roommate and I both have Xbox Ones, and we are trying to play games together. We can get into each others games and parties but one of us cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahDanger, Feb 25, 2014.

1. NoahDanger
    NoahDanger Guest

My roommate and I both have Xbox Ones, and we are trying to play games together. We can get into each others games and parties but one of us cannot hear the other. We both have an open NAT. Any ideas?

:)

NoahDanger, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Xbox live on two xbox

Can i use one gold account for two xbox ones in the same household?

EliteSheep25263, Feb 25, 2014
  3. dom22222
    dom22222 Guest
    My Xbox One won't connect to Xbox Live, but my other Xbox Ones will.

In my household there are 3 Xbox ones. I am having issues with one connecting to Xbox Live. The other two have no problems at all connecting to Xbox Live, but this one hasn't for some time now. I know it isn't anything to do with my router, because the other
    two work. I have tried many things but it still won't work.

dom22222, Feb 25, 2014
  4. JinxWise
    JinxWise Guest

Try checking to see if your router or gateway can support multiple consoles at the same time. If not see if you can get your gateway or router switched out by your internet service provider. You can find out if you router or gateway can support multiple
    consoles at the same time by checking this link out:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

JinxWise, Feb 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: