Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

Discus and support Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DirtyDozenWA, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent.

The most recent issue is when I start up my Xbox One X from standby mode I'm getting a dark/gray screen instead of the Home screen about half of the time. If I hit the Guide button the Guide Menu will pop up, and then if I select something like Home or Games/Apps it will load that screen. Otherwise it just sits there on a dark screen until I hit the Guide.

The second issue, and the most aggravating one, is that more and more often when I try to launch a game I get the splash screen for a while and then get the error message saying the game took too long to launch. It used to happen once in a while, but lately it feels like a 50/50 chance I'll get that when I launch a game. Sometimes I have to repeat the launch 4-5 times before it will finally load, or I'll have to do a full hard reset and try again.

Is anyone else having either of these issues?

submitted by /u/DirtyDozenWA
    [link] [comments]

/u/DirtyDozenWA, Jul 19, 2019
  2. il Radd Win User

Error code 0x800706ba

keep getting error code 0x800706ba when I try to go on games or apps and tried unplugging Xbox and resetting internet but still keeps popping error code need help.
    This just happened to me today. cannot launch any game or apps. I'm on an X1X Project Scorpio edition and in the Skip Ahead Alpha insider ring.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  4. Sluggage Win User

Unresponsive Netflix app

Are you enrolled on the Xbox Alpha dashboard for the Xbox One? Alpha users are experiencing multiple issues with various apps. Clearing the save data on a few other apps that won't launch sometimes fixes this problem if you aren't enrolled in any dashboard previews.

There is also a problem with the 360 version of the Netflix app recently, although I'm not sure what is causing it. You can try clearing the cache on the internal HDD as well - this solves many problems with apps failing to launch on 360.
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Amnesia the dark descent cant start

Hello FelineSpring483!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We need a little more information in order to resolve the issue. Is Amnesia not able to launch at all or is The Dark Descent downloadable content not able to load? Also, is the console providing
    any sort of error code when the product fails to launch?
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Attempting connection

EA has always had issues 100% of the time with their games on launch day. Hopefully the issues get resolved. But don't blame anyone other than EA. They have a 100% fail rate at launch. Always have.
Thema:

Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

1. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing... - Similar Threads - X1X ALpha Ring

2. X1X - SSD swap and insider program.

in XboX Insiders
    X1X - SSD swap and insider program.: Clarification needed here. I think I am boned. >_< I have swapped the HDD of my 1X with and SSD and, if I am understanding correctly, I cannot perform an offline update until the public OSU...
  3. Is RDR1 for xbox360 x1x enhanced by update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is RDR1 for xbox360 x1x enhanced by update?: I bought a rdr game that says it's only for xbox 360 on the box. I couldn't got the one which says xbox one as well. So now my question is; 1. Will i be able to play this backwards compatible on...
  4. X1X to XSX game progress transfer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X1X to XSX game progress transfer?: Hi, i have a question. I'll buy an Xbox series X this week and i'd like to know if there's a way to transfer game progress of RDR2 story mode from X1X to series X? I'm 74% into the game and i'm...
  5. Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag: So last night I was on my Alpha Skip-Ahead X1X (before the 2202 preview release) and I was successful bought two games (Otogi and Otogi 2), then on the 3rd one, DOA4, I pressed Purchase and got...
  6. X1X Download speed at 1/10th of normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1X Download speed at 1/10th of normal: Hi everyone, For reference I am completely wireless and don't have access to the modem due to renting a garage apartment. When I first moved in I was getting about 200mbps down just fine....
  7. X1X alpha ring -- E105 error after update

in XboX Insiders
    X1X alpha ring -- E105 error after update: Took yesterday's update, afterwards xbox seemed to work fine. Played some rocket league, watched YouTube, etc. Today, booted up xbox, launched YouTube, and got about 5 minutes into a video when...
  8. WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead

in XboX Insiders
    WD MyBook Duo 28TB not working on my X1X alpha skip-ahead: I used the USB type-c to a cable with the package from WD to connect the unit to X1X, everytime it will prompt me to format it to fit with Xbox's game storage standard and I can see it shows will...
  9. Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issues with Alpha Skip build X1X: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaptainK1LL [link] [comments]
  10. Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 Issues (X1X, Alpha-Preview): To whomever has the same setup as I; Please respond if you have the same configuration as I do, and may know something helpful, so I may narrow down the issue. 1) I have an Xbox One X (In this...