Two up back buttons aren’t clicking

Discus and support Two up back buttons aren’t clicking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my Xbox elite controler like 3-4 months ago and I just got the back buttons and other stuff and the two top back buttons aren’t clicking great... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ayoub amhaini, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Two up back buttons aren’t clicking

I got my Xbox elite controler like 3-4 months ago and I just got the back buttons and other stuff and the two top back buttons aren’t clicking great the two under buttons are working fine but not the top two idk what to do.

:)

ayoub amhaini, Mar 14, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Ayoub, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

I hope this helps.
  3. braydon tapp Win User

Xbox Series S controller not responding

how do you expect me to update the controller when the buttons aren’t working ?

Controller is up to date as I always check this
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Button not clicking

I have had the same issue with several controllers. In my case, it was always caused by the plastic bumper piece cracking/snapping and then getting slightly misaligned on one side.

Both bumpers are part of the same piece of plastic, which bends slightly each time a bumper is pressed, which can cause it to crack/snap over time. That can lead to it not being properly aligned with the micro-switch, so when you press it down, it's not pressing the switch, so you get no click and nothing happens.

It's also possible that the underlying micro-switch is faulty, but that seems to be a far less common cause.

As for getting it repaired, you'd have to check the terms of your warranty in the country you're in. Here in the UK, for example, Xbox All Access covers both the console and the controller for 12 months, but it varies from country to country. Have a look here in the "Repairs and warranty" section: -

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-all-access-faq

If it's out of warranty, obviously you have a few options. You can fix it yourself, get a third party repair place to fix it for you, or just buy a new controller.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox series x crashing

You will have to perform a physical reset on the console by following the steps below, but if that doesn't resolve the issue I'm afraid you will have to either check with the retailer or send it for repair.

The steps:

- Turn off the console unplug all the cables then re-plug them back again.

- Click on the "Bind" and "Eject" buttons at the same time after 10 seconds click the home "X" button just once without letting go of the two buttons. Throughout the whole process you will hear two beep sounds and end up with a troubleshooting page. On your screen. You will need to select the "Reset this Xbox" option and choose "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  6. The 1 Mr E Win User

The first forum to go up is the worst one.

these new forum set ups are garbage, just because soemthings new doesnt always mean its better, now that things have changed i have to search and hunt for the things i want instead of just clicking a button or two. Stoopid xbox.com forum REmaker peoples,
    MAKE IT GO BACK THIS IS CRAP!!!
Thema:

1. Two up back buttons aren’t clicking - Similar Threads - buttons aren’t clicking

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Sync button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync button: My xbox sync button doesnt work but my controller sync button does work but i cant connect my controller wired or wireless is there any way i can connect it without my xbox sync button...
  4. Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller wont stay on. It will work if i hold the power button: Controller wont stay on unless i hold the power button. I have tried all options, new batteries, update, reset both system and controller with no luck whatsoever....
  5. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  6. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  7. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  8. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  9. Xbox Controller buttons registering to keyboard buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller buttons registering to keyboard buttons: I connected my xbox controller to my pc and when i tried to play games with it the buttons didnt work right. For example I was playing a game on my computer and when i pressed the A button it...
  10. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...