Two Series X Systems, Both Same Insider Ring, Missing UI update on Ine

Discus and support Two Series X Systems, Both Same Insider Ring, Missing UI update on Ine in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have two Xbox Series X systems in my house; basement and living room. Both are in the same insider preview, same testing ringbut only my basement... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/maniac86, Jun 20, 2023.

1. /u/maniac86
    /u/maniac86 Guest

So I have two Xbox Series X systems in my house; basement and living room. Both are in the same insider preview, same testing ringbut only my basement unit (one ive had since launch) is in the newer UI update is there a way to force it?

submitted by /u/maniac86
    [link] [comments]

/u/maniac86, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Jayarih Win User

Games missing from owned games

Itll get fixed eventually, not sure if others on this thread are insiders but that could be part of the issue.

Im on the Alpha Ring on both my One S and Series X
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

4th update in 8days sort it out microsoft

Change the Insider preview ring your console is enrolled in.

According to the link provided above the last update for General Availability was in July.

If your console is completely turned off and power removed, your console will miss the regular system updates for the preview, usually about 600-700 MB. If you miss a preview update and another is released the complete OS system, about 4.5 GB, will need to be downloaded to ensure the console has the latest update for that preview ring.

I'm in Alpha Skip Ahead preview and manually do at least 3 updates a week.

The other preview rings have less updates each week and the Omega ring has the least.

If you don't like the constant updates to the System OS it may be to your advantage to unenroll the console from the Insiders program.
  4. MajorCarnage70 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

I, too, have the same issue. Microsoft Rewards app hanging on the start-up splash screen. Then error message "Oops, looks like something went wrong" Service Unavailable. Tried two separate xbox. One X and Series X. One enrolled for insiders. One not. Both have the same error.
  5. mistercreeper26 Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

I think the xbox one ui is pretty good but maybe some updates to it for the xbox series x
  6. mistercreeper26 Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

I think the xbox one ui is pretty good but maybe some updates to it for the xbox series x
Thema:

1. Two Series X Systems, Both Same Insider Ring, Missing UI update on Ine - Similar Threads - Series Systems Both

2. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  3. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  4. My Xbox series S won’t system update.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S won’t system update.: It keeps saying there’s a problem, but I’ve reset it twice and I’m unable to do an offline reset. Please help? 99e3bf41-b1e5-4752-a78f-662da4740462
  5. Series X. When recording to an external SSD, the system will say it's recording, but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X. When recording to an external SSD, the system will say it's recording, but the...: This has only started recently in the past month or so. Previously it had worked flawlessly. But now it's intermittent. Sometimes it records the second I hit the hotkey, other times it will start...
  6. Xbox Series X system issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X system issues: My Xbox series X suddenly had system issues. Everything take 30 seconds or so to load, I have no internet issues or service issues, I’m at a loss. My apps won’t load some times then I close it, 2...
  7. My XBox Series S controller is no longer pair to my system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox Series S controller is no longer pair to my system.: My XBox Series S controller is no longer pair to my system. It has done this off and on and fights me to pair it back to my system. I have done the steps to try to pair it back and nothing worked...
  8. Xbox Series X won't finish the system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't finish the system update: I've been trying to update my Series X since yesterday but every time I try to perform the update it gets to a certain point and then goes to the sorry something went wrong screen with the error...
  9. How do I connect my external sonos sound system to the xbox X (not series)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect my external sonos sound system to the xbox X (not series): I’ve had the first generation Xbox for a while now. I just upgraded and bought the Xbox X, however, there’s no audio coming out of my Sonos sound system. With the first generation Xbox, the sound...
  10. Can I use my current hard drive with series X system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use my current hard drive with series X system?: I have a 5TB external hard drive I use with my Xbox One. Can I use this same external hard drive with the Xbox series X system? I heard my Xbox One games will not follow the aspects of the Series...