Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons

Discus and support Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have what I think is a really basic question. I have just purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son and daughter. They have two... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sapnaholcombe, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons

Hello

I have what I think is a really basic question. I have just purchased Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for my son and daughter. They have two controllers, one wired and one wireless plugged into their x box 1s machine. Can anyone tell me please how they can both play or be in the same game at the same time? We have looked everywhere but can't seem to be able to do it.

Many thanks,

:)

sapnaholcombe, Jan 30, 2021
  2. ッLEOᑎᗰIᑎEᖇ Win User

RETURN THE MONEY

Hi I am a player Minecraft Dungeons, If you wanted to try Minecraft Dungeons you could use game pass, so You made a mistake
  3. ItsMetmet Win User

I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

Whenever I select that I used X-Box it gives me two options. 1. X-Box 360 2. X-Box One. I didn't use any X-Box's on this account.

But I was wondering how much evidence I need to get my account back. I filled in 4 passwords but that seems that you need more evidence. I didn't use skype, I didn't use outlook I didn't use an X-Box 360 or X-Box one and the only thing I bought was Minecraft when it still belonged to mojang.
  4. AndrewBloxsome Win User

X-box 1S console with two controllers and X-box game pass

It is £10,99 per month game pass ultimate has gold in as standard or they will charge for each seperatly but i think its easier to pay the one
  5. Ricards_Krustins Win User

Hi! I am here to clarify a bit.

Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate while having a subscription already will convert the days you have left into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with no extra cost. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.

You will be charged Rs 699 if you purchase Xbox Game Pass and then purchase the Ultimate version.

Games will not be able to run if you do not have a valid internet connection. This is due to microsoft needing to verify the accounts subscription to Xbox Game Pass. If you start the game and then turn off the internet connection, you might be able to keep
    playing.
  6. UtathyaGhosh1 Win User

Thanks for clarifying it. If I purchase the x-box game pass which is Rs 489/month plus taxes and add the x-box ultimate which is Rs 699/month. What will I be charged for each month. Is it Rs 699 or Rs (699 + 489)?

Also what happens if I don't have any active subscriptions and I directly purchase the x-box ultimate game pass. I am asking this coz everywhere its mentioned that this one upgrades the existing plan.
Thema:

Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons

1. Two players on one x box 1s in Minecraft Dungeons - Similar Threads - players box Minecraft

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Two player on two different x boxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two player on two different x boxes: Please help I have 2 Xbox says one for my grandson. One for my son if my son's playing, my grandson can't play Live as he Signs my son out of Xbox. How can I get it so they can both playPlease...
  4. X-Box One Blu-Ray player won't install 0x80073cf9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One Blu-Ray player won't install 0x80073cf9: I had to reset my X-Box One because I had downloading issues, those were solved, but guess what, I got another one in return: The blu-ray player (I use to play 4K discs!) does not install. Does...
  5. x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    x box live coklu oyuncu sorunu -[Translation - xbox live multi player problem]: bu sorunu çözemiyorum lütfen yardımcı olun -[Translation - i can't solve this problem please help] [img] 91a95e12-6765-4908-a71e-76ddd7c79591
  6. X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S DVD player detailed capabilities: I'm looking for very detailed specs on X Box One S DVD player to figure out Audio formats, Video formats, playable disc formats and in particualr if Dolby Vision discs are now supported (I know...
  7. x box one x DVD player

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one x DVD player: will my x box one x play my 3 1/4 inch camcorder dvds? 51dcfc2b-e837-498e-ab9f-1ee3977ea659
  8. Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box: Last night, I was playing the Fifa 14 Demo when a player (not goalkeeper) from Borussia Dortmund punched the ball out of the goalie box. The referee didn't see it happen; I believe that there...
  9. X-box One Media Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box One Media Player: Hello Guys, Please excuse me as this is my first post on the site. I love the xbox one and really excited at getting compatibility plus windows 10 etc. I feel microsoft have missed is the media...
  10. Xbox One Blu-ray Player - Dark Knight Box Set - Odd Results

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Blu-ray Player - Dark Knight Box Set - Odd Results: Got a box set of the Dark Knight Trilogy with some special features discs. There are 6 discs in total in the box set, 4 play on the XBOX One, 2 don't.. The 2 that don't work, happen to be The...