Two player on two different x boxes

Discus and support Two player on two different x boxes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help I have 2 Xbox says one for my grandson. One for my son if my son's playing, my grandson can't play Live as he Signs my son out of Xbox. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blur Swist, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Blur Swist
    Blur Swist Guest

Please help I have 2 Xbox says one for my grandson. One for my son if my son's playing, my grandson can't play Live as he Signs my son out of Xbox. How can I get it so they can both playPlease help I have 2 Xbox says one for my grandson. One for my son if my son's playing, my grandson can't play Live as he Signs my son out of Xbox. How can I get it so they can both play? Live at the same time from my Microsoft account.

:)

Blur Swist, Aug 5, 2023
  2. ALEXS557 Win User

Hi, I'm an Xbox ambassador, I'm not an employee of Xbox or Microsoft.

It is not possible to play on two Xbox's at the same time using the same Microsoft account. The best option would be to make a new account for one of them and make the system that this new account is on your home Xbox, this will still allow both to play your games and use your subscriptions at the same time.

Here's some more information on how this works https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

This site has a guide on how to set a console as your home Xbox https://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-series-x/How_to_Change_Your_Home_Xbox

If you need any additional assistance just reply to this post
  3. KatieHX Win User

Game sharing between houses?

So does this mean you can't login to two different x boxes with the same profile?
  4. Francia J. Win User

X box one (two different households)

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that your daughter is experiencing whenever she is trying to sign in on the other Xbox?
  5. Ringer877 Win User

Xbox live

Hello. Slightly different but related question i have a x box gold subscription but now have two x boxes in the house and not paying twice. Are they easily linked to the one account? If so how? Thanks in advance.
  6. marc12 Win User

If I have a Xbox x-series and Xbox s-series. Can my grandchildren play one Elden Ring character on the S-series while I play another Elden Ring character on the X-series ?

Can you send a link to instructions to set up two accounts ? Two X-box accounts or two Microsoft accounts ?
Thema:

1. Two player on two different x boxes - Similar Threads - player different boxes

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  9. 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 player: I set up the second controller ok with another account I had for grandson but we can not get it to work for 2 player games everytime it asks I press the check box and then my second account but it...
  10. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...