Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on

Discus and support Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hey, good day y'all. Within a weeks time, two of my controllers won't turn on. I used USB cables and batteries( they turn on with the batteries... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ajcooldudes, Jul 16, 2023.

1. ajcooldudes
    ajcooldudes Guest

Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on [​IMG]

Hey, good day y'all. Within a weeks time, two of my controllers won't turn on. I used USB cables and batteries( they turn on with the batteries but turn off immediately ). I am unsure if they want to update as I can't even turn them on to access Xbox Accessories, and I've tried the method where you plug out your console and stuff. So should I just buy new controllers?

Both of them are pretty old, around either 2017 or 2018 when I got them. The black one is the one I use, and the white one is for anyone else such as my sibling or guests( so it isn't used often ).

:)

ajcooldudes, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If the controllers are not recognized by other devices such as a PC or the console via USB, unfortunately a technician would have to check them.

In case you prefer, it would also be convenient to buy a new controller.

Best regards.
  3. ajcooldudes Win User

Thank you for responding.

Yes, the controllers are not recognised by either devices.

Thank you for the advice, highly appreciated.
  4. ColdNavy Win User

Xbox One controller build quality

Ok, so I have waited two weeks to get my Xbox One (Day One Edition) and my controller won't turn on... Grrrr!

Being active duty US military stationed overseas, I am not sure if it worth it to send it back, wait four weeks just to get a standard controller... Is Microsoft replacing these controllers with standard controllers?
  5. trickinit Win User

Xbox One S Controller won't charge

To add to this (and bump it) I'm having the same issue. I just got a new Xbox One S to replace my original One. I have two controllers, and older one without the 3.5 mm jack, and the new one that came with the One S. When I plug the new controller in, it
    turns on and works like a wired controller. But the amber led on the cable does not turn on and it won't charge the battery pack. It works just fine on the older controller. I've swapped cables and batteries between the two controllers and get the same thing.
    The older controller always charges while the new one never does. I've updated them both to the latest firmware. Has anyone figured this out yet?
  6. jeremiah busby Win User

How do I get my series x console to control TV?

I have tried turning everything off and disconnected everything, turned on the tv and connected the xbox to the amp and connected the amp to the tv making sure I plugged in to a arc input and turned that on I made sure the hdmi control on my amp was turned on my xbox will turn my amp on but my amp won't control my tv my old one s console had option to separately control both tv and amp but my series x console only has one option for cec control
Thema:

1. Two of my xbox one controllers won't turn on - Similar Threads - controllers won't turn

2. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  3. My controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't turn on: My controller won't turn on I used a wire for it and tried new batteries but it won't turn on but I was just using it this morning with a charging c cable bc536c90-da0b-4b12-9d3f-d8565e0ce9ce
  4. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  5. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  8. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  9. Pdp Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp Controller won't turn on: I did the reset were you hold down on the d-pad to plug it in and do all that and it blinks while I do it and then as soon as I finish resetting it the light goes off and it just vibrates they'll...
  10. My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands

in XboX Insiders
    My controler is turned on but won't respond to the commands: My controler batteries were low, so i used a charger and connected it to the console. After this, it can turn on, but pressing the buttons wont do anything. It was the first time i tried to use a...