Two of my buddies got banned because I reported to them. For saying some messed up stuff

Discus and support Two of my buddies got banned because I reported to them. For saying some messed up stuff in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'd really prefer for them not to get perma ban. Considering we all say messed up stuff, I'd rather be the one to take the fall for all this It was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoshGaming47, Jul 26, 2023.

1. JoshGaming47
    JoshGaming47 Guest

Two of my buddies got banned because I reported to them. For saying some messed up stuff

I'd really prefer for them not to get perma ban. Considering we all say messed up stuff, I'd rather be the one to take the fall for all this It was a joke I didn't think They would get in trouble that fast, if at all But it looks like the Chat bot was on Demon Time today. I wasn't offended by what they said at all I was just joking and Didn't think that they would get in trouble. Is there any way to Make it so they don't get in trouble. I'd rather take the blame for everything. Even though I Wasn't the one to say all the messed up stuff.

:)

JoshGaming47, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. Once you report them, you can't take it back. They would have to submit an appeal (if eligible) with the enforcement team.
  3. JoshGaming47 Win User

If you need me to refer to their gamertags, I will.
  4. Tempest Z Win User

I’ve been banned on Xbox twice I was banned for 15 days then around day 12 I got another 15 day ban but yet I couldn’t do anything to receive another ban

Dude Xbox is on some dumb stuff I got banned for 15 days without explanation because I got reported by some kids on Xbox for being good at a game because I killed them all in rainbow and Xbox one take the side of the losers
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

GAME to have a massive announcement

@Lofty. I have faith in them mate, I've got to have faith because I've got the best part of £700 worth of stuff due on the 22nd, if they go and mess up My kids could end up seeing a whimpering mess that used to be their dad.
  6. SudsierPoet1195 Win User

Can I Delete My Xbox Live Account?

I got banned for cheating and i dont even know how to hack/mod i think xbox needs to actually check up on the people they ban because this is really dumb they go off the reports they get and i play cod so they are gonna get them reports on some kid that
    got mad and reports me...
Thema:

1. Two of my buddies got banned because I reported to them. For saying some messed up stuff - Similar Threads - buddies got banned

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  8. I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...: I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set as his home Xbox on his Xbox. 293ced9a-7138-4667-ba5b-a4b9b0e3fabe
  9. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  10. Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I game share with my buddy on our Xbox Ones?: So, my buddy finally got back to playing on his own Xbox One, problem is, whenever we game shared before, it would allow us to get access to any games either one of us could play before. Now, he's...