Two Minecraft Logins same email.

Discus and support Two Minecraft Logins same email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had 2 Microsoft accounts set under the same email so when I swapped my minecraft account over it swapped over an account I didn't have for minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Braydon Muir, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Braydon Muir
    Braydon Muir Guest

I had 2 Microsoft accounts set under the same email so when I swapped my minecraft account over it swapped over an account I didn't have for minecraft as opposed to the account I did use for minecraft. Is there any way I can resolve this now?

:)

Braydon Muir, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, Braydon my name is Oskayra, and will be a pleasure help you

Unfortunately, Microsoft does not officially support transferring Minecraft accounts between different Microsoft accounts. However, there are a few things you can try to resolve your situation:

Contact Mojang Support:

This is the most likely way to get your original Minecraft account back. Be prepared to provide Mojang with as much information as possible, including:

The email address associated with both of your Microsoft accounts
    The username of the Minecraft account you want to recover

Any purchase receipts or proof of ownership for your Minecraft account
    A detailed explanation of what happened and how you accidentally migrated the wrong account

https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Try linking your Microsoft accounts:

If your original Microsoft account and the incorrect Minecraft account are still linked, you may be able to unlink the incorrect account and link the correct one. To do this:

Go to the Mojang website and click on "Sign in"

Click on "Microsoft" and enter the login information for your original Microsoft account

Go to your Mojang account settings and click on "Linked accounts"

If the incorrect Minecraft account is listed, click on "Unlink"

Then, try migrating your Minecraft account again using the correct Microsoft account

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. S_G. Win User

Minecraft premium account disapeared

Nevermind i used wrong microsoft email to login into minecraft lanucher i have two of them. To lock
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Two Minecraft Accounts On the Same Email

Hi, Bozie. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If you’ve migrated your account to a wrong Microsoft account, I suggest you contact Minecraft team as also advised on their article here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44.... They’ll need to review your transaction ID or order number to validate your game license to process the request. Kindly submit the request here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. grimkillah Win User

Halo 4 Ghost prop and Warrior armour e-mail problem

I have checked both my contact email and my login email (two been different) same for my sister, nothing.
  6. SimonBasnet Win User

My Microsoft acc is Gone?

try to login minecraft with microsoft login and check your email and password is right.
Thema:

1. Two Minecraft Logins same email. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Logins same

2. cant login to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant login to my Minecraft account: it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord so I did but then I didn't see it...
  3. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  4. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  5. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  6. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  7. How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I login into Minecraft Account? Locked out: I cannot sign into my Minecraft Microsoft account. It says it failed. Then after that it claims it’s already signed in. I’m not signed in anywhere else. If necessary I don’t mind removing my...
  8. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  9. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  10. Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant I Login to My Minecraft account i keep getting the same msg: [img] plz help i dont know what to do be1a3bde-83c7-4bc2-84da-c9ce031747cf