Two lvl 29 players looking for vault of glass team

Discus and support Two lvl 29 players looking for vault of glass team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, have two 29s and looking for four more players to do vault of glass run. Mics optional, casual fun and just want to try it out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mac the Flash, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Two lvl 29 players looking for vault of glass team

Hey, have two 29s and looking for four more players to do vault of glass run. Mics optional, casual fun and just want to try it out.

:)

Mac the Flash, Nov 16, 2014
  2. System E115
    System E115 Guest
    vault of glass on hard

looking for people lvl 29 up to do vault of glass on hard

System E115, Nov 16, 2014
  3. SiLvAh v
    SiLvAh v Guest
    looking for high lvl players

looking for high lvl players to help me (lvl 25) and two mates (lvl 27) and (lvl 28) do the vault of glass, feel free to reply or add my gamertag

SiLvAh v, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Two lvl 29 players looking for vault of glass team

On now and ready, send message to join.

Mac the Flash, Nov 16, 2014
  5. Mac the Flash Win User

On now and ready, send message to join.
  6. StwDxXPOPTARTXx Win User

Looking to do the raid!

I'm down for the vault of glass. lvl 29 titan. add me
  7. UrMyFish0516 Win User

VOG

Looking to run vault of glass please. Lvl 27 titan
  8. RemmyMcRem Rems Win User

Raid Vault of Glass! Lvl 28 and 29 warlocks looking for players!

If you still need help two lvl 28 warlock looking to do the raid
  9. B0SN1AN SWAGG Win User

Raid Vault of Glass! Lvl 28 and 29 warlocks looking for players!

you still need help invite me if so
Thema:

1. Two lvl 29 players looking for vault of glass team - Similar Threads - lvl players looking

2. I started Forza Horizon 4 and then I was just lvl 1 and had nothing before that i was like....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I started Forza Horizon 4 and then I was just lvl 1 and had nothing before that i was like....: Can I become my old account again? 0bacd29a-8341-47fd-931c-c194b0d1c87b
  3. when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when he will be banned? Don't tell me this speed is normal for 2 lvl ford raptor: give attention opponent in minimap. he even can not stop his car in this speed. and started to flying after 2.5km. I'm playing on steam https://files.fm/u/nz74m85mh...
  4. pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account: My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it won't work anymore. I think it's a problem...
  5. alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skip ahead gone after going to alpha I'm 48 lvl almost 7 years n I had ash day 1 cuz...: What's the deal any1 else have this? submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  6. How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...: how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts of An individual by the gamertag: [mod...
  7. need one more player for lvl 34 PoE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need one more player for lvl 34 PoE: Lvl 34 warlock and titian looking for one more player to run PoE with 4669d4f0-2d68-4e35-b0b4-60f5f8a6f515
  8. lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lvl 26 destiny player looking for group to join in on raids: would like to find a group that plays destiny and do some strikes or general story/loot farming add me if interested. b6127032-28d0-4278-ab23-f3d0a7316088
  9. Need one more player for VoG must be lvl 28+ w/ a mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need one more player for VoG must be lvl 28+ w/ a mic: In need of one more person with a light level of 28 or more to do the raid from the beginning. Everyone on the team is experienced and knows what to do. MSG me in game...
  10. 1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX: I've completed the raid already but the people i did it with always available. I still need to do it this week. 6f7be41b-3330-446e-8aeb-fd388d49e9fa