Two issues may be related, need help.
Discus and support Two issues may be related, need help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed my kinect was not lit up last night while I was watching tv. When I went to the home screen I had a notification that the kinect was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D Coroner, Jan 5, 2014.
Thema:
Two issues may be related, need help.
Loading...
-
Two issues may be related, need help. - Similar Threads - issues may related
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Devil May Cry issue please tell me your opinion on this
in XboX InsidersDevil May Cry issue please tell me your opinion on this: So I have recently purchased Devil May Cry 5 and I have an issue with it continue crashing idk if it's a storage problem or not but my game is only overheat on this game I would like to hear what... -
Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...
in XboX InsidersBeta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home... -
Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.
in XboX InsidersUh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with... -
Xbox Series X May 2024 600MB update issue
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X May 2024 600MB update issue: So i was gaming recently on my series x and then a notification happened saying "Let's update! Console will restart before update is complete". So the console shuts down and I expect it to...