TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES...

Discus and support TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC WAS NOT GETTING STARTED SO I UNISTALLED AND TRIED TO INSTALL AGAIN BUT IT IS NOT GETTING INSTALLED. & 2) MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROHAN DSOUZA1, Jun 18, 2023.

1. TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES...

TWO ISSUES

1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC WAS NOT GETTING STARTED SO I UNISTALLED AND TRIED TO INSTALL AGAIN BUT IT IS NOT GETTING INSTALLED. &

2) MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITE EDITION WHICH I PURCHASED WAS GIVING ISSUES SO I UNINSTALLED AND NOW I AM UNABLE TO REINSTALL WITHOUT PAYING AGAIN. WHAT IS GOING ON?

PLEASE ASSISST.

:)

ROHAN DSOUZA1, Jun 18, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

Age of Empires 2 is only available for Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher from the Microsoft Store. If you do not have Windows 10, or your Windows 10 is lower than what is required, then that will be why you cannot download it to your PC.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Age of Empires III installation

Hi there George,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with installing Age of Empires III. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article: Troubleshoot
    game installations on Windows 10

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't Install my "Age of Empires 2 DE" onto my Windows 10 or my Xbox One X

Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition is not available on Xbox. It is only a PC game. You can purchase it from the Microsoft store either on Microsoft.com, The Xbox or the Microsoft store Windows 10 app. A 4K TV isn't essential, as it is a PC only game.
    You can connect the PC to the TV if you wish or continue to use a monitor.
  5. sayane62 Win User

Issue Age Of Empire 4 Relic Cardinal licence CLiP

It's not happen with age of empire 2 HD Edition.

The command did not fix the issue. I think I will rollback to Windows 10
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. Have you recently checked for updates for your Windows 10 PC? Running the latest update can usually help correct any issues with installing/launching games. To do so, check out this article:

Update Windows 10

Please let us know how this goes.
Thema:

TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES...

1. TWO ISSUES 1) MY XBOX FOR WINDOWS 10 PC NOT GETTING INSTALLED & 2) PURCHASED AGE OF EMPIRES... - Similar Threads - ISSUES WINDOWS GETTING

2. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  3. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  5. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  6. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  9. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  10. Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.: Windows 11 suddenly decided to not recognize my controller as a controller. Tried DS4Windows/Input Mapper. No controllers connected. Tried setup USB game controllers. The controller was not there....