Two gamertags linked to a single email issue.

Discus and support Two gamertags linked to a single email issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I believe I have two gamertags linked to the same email account. I get emails from XBOX directed to (my current account) and 2. I deleted 2 from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Napkin Legend, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Two gamertags linked to a single email issue.

I believe I have two gamertags linked to the same email account. I get emails from XBOX directed to (my current account) and 2. I deleted 2 from my console months ago as I couldn't justify the use of two accounts,
    but it kept charging my. I've been getting charged $10/month for gold so I might as well redownload the account. When trying to do so it only downloads . My paypal address that is charged monthly for 2 is the same as the email for
    my Microsoft Account that is linked to.

Can anyone help me find a way to download my 2 account? I wasn't sure it was even possible to have two GTs linked to the same email address.

:)

Napkin Legend, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Deleted My Xbox Live Profile Help

you must recover it using the email address and password that were linked to that specific gamertag, if multiple gamertags are linked to a single email (Example: through a family account), it will ask you which profile to recover.

Geovanie Legend, Jan 24, 2014
  3. zkinnyjeeenz
    zkinnyjeeenz Guest
    Removing Microsoft-account from Xbox Live account

Hello

I have two gamertags whereby one is never used and is linked to the email adress i use the most, and my Live Gold account which is linked to an email adress which I never use. I want to delete one of the accounts so that I can use both email adresses on
    a single Live account. Alas, there is no information to be found on how to permenantly delete a gamertag. There is an option at account management to use a second email adress but that only works with adresses that are not yet linked to a gamertag.

Does anyone know a way to get this problem solved?

zkinnyjeeenz, Jan 24, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there Napkin Legend!

Actually, on your Napkin Legend 2 account, you probably have you Microsoft Account email on your Napkin Legend account your contact email for your number 2 account that you deleted and with another email as the Microsoft Account Email or WLID. Two gamertags linked to a single email issue. :) You will
    need to get in touch with Xbox Phone Support to find out the correct email for your Napkin Legend 2 account. Two gamertags linked to a single email issue. :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: