two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

Discus and support two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by meekingia, May 19, 2020.

1. meekingia
    meekingia Guest

two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i then go into menu and invite friends highlighting the gametag
    on the xbox, it send the invite but always gives message fail to join.

]

i have searched the forums but couldn't find anything that resembled this specific scenario, all seem to be focused on friends on separate networks

any help would be appreciated

thanks

:)

meekingia, May 19, 2020
  2. TimyDolan Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Its on pc and its on the actual Xbox launcher, I have gamepass but it keeps saying to join gamepass (Ultimate)
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Dealing with Multiple EA accounts and linked XBox subscription

The xbox gamepass ultimate is a subscription that is related to only one account, and cannot be transferred to another.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Gamepass PC x Xbox

Sign into your Microsoft account and go to services and subscriptions and double check that you did purchase the Ultimate GamePass. The Ultimate GamePass is the only version that gives you access to GamePass on both console and PC. Also if you have two
    accounts then you would have to use the account that you purchased the UGP on for access to it on both console and PC.
  5. Ionut Gheorghe Win User

How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

Same issue on windows 10 pc with gamepass ultimate account. Please fix of remove from gamepass
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
Thema:

1. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK... - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate accounts

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  4. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards: Hi, I have a child account, I get messages from Xbox live saying I have enough reward points for a £10 gift voucher, but I cannot redeem it, I also cannot access any perks on my Xbox or on the...
  10. PC game will not start even though I have linked my gamepass ultimate account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game will not start even though I have linked my gamepass ultimate account: My game will not start, and is saying "Check your account. Chivalry 2 (game i am trying to get) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....